chapter four [welcome, douchebags.]

[ THIS ONE IS EDITED HAHA TAKE THAT ]

Chapter four; welcome, douchebags.

-

A small group of people walked in barely a minute later. The group consisted of three boys and three girls, all staring at Dusty and I.

A small, blond girl waved slightly. Her brown eyes were small, making me wonder if she was of Asian culture, but she might not be, I don't really care much.

"Hi guys! My name is Meredith Bishop. I'm what you could call the.. Leader? Of the welcome committe. I hope you find everything to your liking, and I hope we can be friends." Her smile was bright.

Cole was the next one to introduce himself, which surprised me. Cole Matthews on the welcome committe? Thats a bit of a shocker.

"Hey Dustin! ..and Marni. You know I'm Cole Matthews, we kind of live together. Anyway, Dustin, if you need anything make sure to not be shy -- I don't bite." His cute grin had his dimples showing. My heart fluttered.

Wait. No. Cole's a huge douche, he's not cute.

'Liar.' My conscience reprimanded me.

'Bite me,' I shot back.

"Marni," a voice nudged me out of my thoughts.

"Oh what? Yeah I'm good, I'm listening." I said, still in a daze.

The bulky boy chuckled, "as I said, my name is Dylan Rodson. I'm always around, and Marni, if you ever need a personal tour of the school," he winked, sending a shiver of disgust down my back. "Let me know." He finished, throwing me a smirk.

I looked at Cole, who was glaring at Dylan. Why? That's just rude.

"Hi.. I'm Sara Harren. I was told I had a few classes with you both, and considering you both have the same schedule, I hope we can be friends," she smiled adoringly at Dustin, and I smiled at her and him. I definitely approved. Sara was gorgeous. Her golden hair was cut into a cute pixie cut, and her beautiful emerald eyes shine brightly. I just hope Dustin doesn't freak.

A really cute boy stepped up to us - or me rather - and smiled, his smile warming my insides. "Hey, my name is Cameron Worthington. I have the exact schedule as you both, or that's what I was told. And please, don't hesitate to find me," he sent a wink my way, and I blushed softly.

Dustin nudged me, raising his eyebrows. I just looked at him, blushing madly now.

The last person was a girl, who's frizzy brown hair made me laugh. She was super short, probably about 5'0. Considering I was 5'7, she came up to my chest area.

"I'm Cindy Rosentine. I don't have any classes with you guys, but I hope we can be friends." She smiled at Dusty, and I just laughed to myself. Another girl falling for my twin brother. He's going to have to break some hearts.

"As you know, our names are Marni and Dustin. We moved here from I honestly can't remember, and I don't care. I'm not a very nice person and I apologize if you hate me. Sadly though, I just don't care," I finished my small speech, making eye contact with Cole, and then Cameron.

Cameron was the first one to respond, and he did so by walking up to me, "I don't know you, but I want to. Sit with me at lunch?" He asked, looking down. I giggled slightly and nodded. "Of course!"

He smiled and grabbed Dustin and my's arms. "I'll show you to your lockers and then to," he checked the digital clock on the wall. "Second period I guess, which is History with Mr. Arles. Don't worry, he's super young and doesn't really care."

I laid my head slightly on his shoulder and nodded. He was cute and I was definitely interested.

He looked down at me, "alright beautiful, lets go."