Leo Valdez

Leo Valdez

"NO!" Piper cried as Percy lept into the water. She was about to leap, but Frank took a hold of her. She struggled, but to no avail. Leo looked at Annabeth in shock.

"Are you trying to kill him?!?" He demanded. Annabeth smiled and put her hands up in surrender.

"Percy's trying to save Jason, not kill him." Annabeth explained and rolled her eyes.

"You're saving him by trying to kill him?!" Piper cried out. Annabeth gestured toward the water calmly and Percy emerged from the water with Jason by his side. They were both perfectly fine. Piper jumped on Jason causing both of them to fall over.

"I healed Jason in the water, but I'm not sure what was wrong with him in the first place." Percy informed us whilst glancing at Jason.

"You can heal in the water? That's as good as tacos!" Leo exclaimed patting Percy on the back. Percy glared at him. Leo slowly took his arm away.

"Nothing is as good as tacos." Percy said smiling. Leo punched him on the shoulder.

"Let's head to dinner and you can tell me about all of your quests?" Jason asked Percy as the group headed to the Mess Hall.

"Nothing special. I heard you defeated the Titan Krios? That's a pretty big accomplishment." Percy praised Jason. Jason smiled and shrugged.

"It was nothing, really." Jason replied. He said one thing, but his expression said another.

"Reyna said that you guys could join the Fifth Cohort." Hazel said smiling awkwardly at the group. Leo stared at her long and hard. She seemed familiar. She walked away from his view, but Leo's eyes stayed in the same spot.

"Leo!" Piper was snapping her fingers in front of him. "They're leaving and I wanna hear about all of Percy's adventures!"

"Calm down, Beauty Queen! The Supreme Commander is coming." Leo said following in step with the others.

"I swear if you call me that one more time, your hair will be pink by the next day." Piper said glaring at him.

"Okay, okay. Calm down Beauty-" Piper glared at him.

"You know what, never mind." Leo squeaked and quickly caught up with the others. They sat at the Fifth Cohort table, and there was, luckily, enough room for everyone.

"So what was your second quest?" Hazel started the questioning.

"Nothing special, really." Percy replied with a shrug.

"Yes, just as unimportant as retrieving the lightning bolt." Piper scoffed.

"How about we hear about your fight with Krios?" Percy asked Jason trying to change the subject. Jason was more than pleased to tell the story. The story had everyone captivated. Jason promised the group that he would show them his techniques during the War Game.

"Oh yeah! Jason, I forgot to tell you that Reyna said that you were joining the First, Second, and Third Cohort because having you and Percy on one team wouldn't be fair for the other team." Frank said.

"Having Jason on the other team won't be fair to us either! He's really good!" Leo complained with a huff.

"Percy's really good too!" Annabeth argued.

"You're just saying that because he's your boyfriend!" Piper shouted before Leo got the chance. Annabeth started to stand up, but Percy was quick to intervene.

"Guys, calm down. Jason and I aren't toys you can fight over. We're human beings, thank you very much." Percy calmed everyone down instantly. Leo let his mind wander and he looked over at a staff of an eagle.

"Hey, Jason? What's that eagle-thing over there?" Leo asked while pointing towards the staff. Jason's eyes bulged.

"Oh my gods! The Legion's Standard is back!" Jason proclaimed loudly. Hazel giggled.

"Yeah. Percy got the Golden Eagle back for us." Hazel said smiling.

"He also got the Fifth's honor back." Frank piped in.

"Did we mention him winning a War Game for us since...forever?" Hazel asked innocently. Jason gawked at Percy.

"What's War Games anyway?" Annabeth asked and grimaced. She always hated not knowing.

"It's like Capture-the-Flag, but we use forts and Hannibal the Elephant." Jason explained.

"Good to know." Leo said picking at his food. A conch horn blew and everyone stood up.

"I really wanna see Jason and Percy fight." Hazel said glancing back-and-forth between them.

"There's gonna be fighting, and an unforgettable battle." Jason said darkly.

CONTEST: I need a prophecy ASAP!!! Whoever gives me a rhyming and amazing prophecy will absolutely get dedication for next chapter. It has to have Wisdom daughter walks alone. The Mark of Athena burns through Rome. Poetry is not my forte. Be real creative with it!