Chibi

That frog is so irritating always with the groping. Once I told Scotland about him but even that wasn't enough to get him to stop. Oh well if he's going to be immature let's just say I have the perfect curse. When England flipped his magic book open everyone groaned he tended to mess up spells a lot when he was angry. But nope this time France snatched the book and began the incantation. The whole room was in panic as a white light engulfed England. ( Sense it's France this is probably the only time the spell will go right.)

Even France started to panic when he didn't see England he thought he killed him. " What happened Angleterre?" Then he heard the sound of crying coming from under the table. Peering under he was surprised to see a chibi boy with emerald green eyes and blonde hair falling in his face. " Angleterre?" In between sobs the boy nodded causing France to run a hand through his hair a thing he commonly does with worry. " Oh no." he mumbled then stood up to talk to the looking eyes. " Someone call Scotland to pick up his little brother." Striking an angry pose Romano shouted, " You do it you wine bastard you caused it!" Opening up the window Francis stepped out, " I'm far too busy escaping."

" Where is he? Where's my little brother?" Scotland pushed open the door. Upon hearing his brother chibi England ran out from under the table. " Alba!" Iggy screamed being caught in Allistor's arms. Ireland picked up the giant pants as they started to slide down. " What happened wee one?" Scotland was still in shock. " Fwance." chibi England pouted. Scotland growled, I'm gonna kill that man lady when I see him. Using one hand to keep England from embarrassment Scotland carried him out.

All Iggy wanted to do now was play. Right when Allistor placed him down he ran off to play hide and seek. Peering upstairs he could see a door was slightly open, " He's in my room." Iggy was widely grinning Allistor never suspect his own room. Scotland held back a laugh the pants he tried hard to keep on had fallen to the floor. " I wonder where Artie is?" Although it was obvious he decided to play along. " Is he under the bed? No." Allistor slammed open the door to the closet, " Maybe he's in here!" Like a speeding bullet England escaped into the room nextdoor, Wales. Patrick quick to pick up on what was going on was already there when Allistor crept in. Upon being shhed Ireland pointed to the bed. Scotland got down to his knees and dragged the boy out. England laughed his head off being held upside down by his older brother.

The following morning Ireland, Wales and Scotland were discussing England when said nation walked in wearing his old green cloak the only clothes they had that fit him. They had decided the first thing they needed to do was get him some proper clothes. Iggy wondered around the store while his brothers debated about the kind of clothes to buy.

" He doesn't want a skirt!"

" It's not a skirt! It's a kilt!"

" It doesn't matter! It's girly!"

" Ye wore it to the fair!"

" Special occasion."

Meanwhile Iggy had wandered off out of the store. He thought maybe if he hid they would pay attention to him. Plus it was just like a giant game of hide and seek, his favorite. After wandering around a while Iggy made his way to the disney store. Tired from all the walking he found a pile of stuff animals and cuddled with a winnie the pooh doll for a nap.

The worker who was on the floor asked if they needed any help. " We were looking for some nice clothes for our baby brother here." While gesturing at the air to his right Allistor noticed Arthur was gone and fear started to creep in. " Bloody hell we lost Iggy!" Then the UK brothers ran through the store throwing clothes aside. Allistor went insane and started shaking the nice worker lady shouting, " Where's my Iggy?" Ireland and Wales had to drag him away sobbing.

A young mother by the name of June was shocked to find a little boy in the corner asleep sucking his thumb no parents around. Just the mere idea of a lost child broke her heart. Although she didn't want to wake him she knew she had to so she shook the child. Peering through blonde hair emerald eyes blinked but upon realizing he didn't know her he began to cry. " Shh... Are you lost?" Rubbing his eyes the boy slowly nodded. June didn't want to startle the kid so she just sat down with him. " What's your name? I'm June." Calming down the boy fumbled on his speech, " Awather." June spoke gently after all her kids were also five. " Where did you last see your parents?" June didn't know what she said but Arthur was crying again. " They diwd." Oh no the poor thing. Well he must be with someone. " Who brought you here?" He mumbled through the sobs, " My bwothers." Okay now we're getting somewhere. " Well how did you get separated?" Arthur mumbled something about hide and seek but June spoke toddler and knew that meant he ran away. " Let's get you back to your brothers." Carrying Arthur in one hand and her twins in the other she brought the boy to the lost person area.

Allistor nearly had a heart attack when he saw a lady holding the hands with a boy that looked just like Iggy. Him, Ireland and Wales had met up at the disney store. They checked every store but their baby brother wasn't any where. But then they heard the announcement describing Arthur someone had brought him to the lost person area. Allistor was hysterical when he scooped up his brother. England clung to Scotland glad to be back in his arms. Both brothers were in tears. " Are you his brother?" June interrupted the re-union. Holding Arthur with one arm Allistor pulled the strange woman into a hug. " Yes I am. Thank you for your help." Allistor isn't one for thanking people but he couldn't help himself he was so glad his family was back together. He wasn't going to lose any of his brothers. No matter what chaos was involved he was gonna protect them.