Teenagers!

When England was a teenaager he was really into punk rock music. Of course Allistor was displeased by it because it had no taste unlike his sweet bagpipes. " There's a Stranglers concert tonight I can totally go right?" Britain was hitting his sassy pirate days. " No it's loud ruckus." Allistor said calmly he was getting really good at dealing with teenagers. " but..." Arthur started to whine. " I said no concerts are full of drugs, drinks and smokes." Scotland retorted. " I'm a pirate damn it you bloody wanker!" Allistor's eye twitched, " You did not just call me that." I think I would have preferred the yelling. " I'll just be in my room." Arthur politely excused himself. " That what I thought." Scotland grunted.

Arthur refused to leave his room for anything even dinner. Fine let him starve for all I care. He just blasted his music planning his escape. When he was sure all his brothers went to sleep England slipped out the window. Britain blended right in because all around him were teenagers with tight clothes, hair dye, tattoos and piercings slipped out of their own bedrooms. In the crowd someone offered Arthur some colorful pills. He accepted because they looked just like candy. Half way through the first song the effects of the candy kicked in. The lead guitarist was now a giant penguin. Most of the band were animals though one was a potted plant. Smiling at the sight britain accepted a drink. If things were this much fun now imagine how much fun things would be if he was drunk. Plus it was exactly what Scotland told him not to do. So when he saw monsters up on the stage he continued to jump around acting like it was normal. With the world spinning he accepted his first smoke. It felt so good making all his troubles float away. Oblivious to the stage burning everyone trampled him to escape causing him to finally collapse.

Getting a call from the hospital at three am was not how he wanted to wake up. This never would have happened if he hadn't listened to his little brothers. He knew britain disobeyed him but Ireland and Wales told him that Arthur needed to learn how to take care of himself. Allistor wanted to punch Patrick and Dylan in their faces but he settled for dragging them by their ears. Allistor was lost to reality at the thought of his little Iggy dying cause he hadn't gone after him. Then he heard the words drugs and high amounts of alcohol. Ireland and Wales were shocked they could find all of that in one blood sample. But Scotland was shocked his Iggy could disobey him to a t. Walking to the room rage boiled inside him. Upon seeing the tubes in his brother worry overtook the anger. His wrist had blood tubes to filter the blood. One to get rid of the bad blood the other to put in new blood. In his nose were oxygen tubes. Allistor took England's hands in his they were cold, " Please little brother please wake up." There was no response not even a slight twitch of a hand. " Please I don't care about the smoke heck I'd be a big hypocrite if I did. If... no. When you wake just promise me you'll never get drunk again." England didn't keep that promise but he did never do drugs again which was good enough for Allistor.