Drunk?

When Allistor walked back into the waiting room his other brothers were hugging. Pat must have gotten through to Dylan. " Artie's gonna be just fine his fever is going down." His brothers crowded around him but once Allistor growled they backed off. " Now that you calmed down you can follow me in."

Allistor stumbled through the front door. It was painfully obvious to Pat and Dylan he was drunk but not to Arthur. Little Iggy was just happy to see his favorite brother back home. He latched on to Scotland's leg. " Good evening bwother." Patrick gulped he knew Allistor could get truly angry when drunk taking it out on the person closest. This was reason he preferred cigarettes to beer. England was forcefully kicked like a stray cat Scotland wanted nothing to do with. ( no matter his mood he just couldn't hurt a dog) Dylan was first to his feet he was making sure the five year old was okay while simultaneously shielding him from further blows. While taking the punches the middle children played hide the Iggy.

One time the little nation began crying while he was in the laundry room. Ireland caught him and covered his mouth. " Shh.... Allistor will hear you. Listen carefully Allistor is different but that cause he's drunk. It will all be better tomorrow." Although there was still tears he was quite. " Alright he's going to bed. It's time we all did too. Mark my words if you have a nightmare I want you to come to mine or Dylan's room. Don't disturb Allistor until tomorrow. He needs to sleep the demonic alcohol off." The forest green eyes gleamed when the blonde nation nodded.

What hurt worse than his hangover was the idea that he actually hurt Arthur yesterday. Upon seeing his eldest brother crying the five year old ran to him and hugged him. " How could you still like me, kid?" Iggy smiled up at him, " It wasn't you fault." Allistor's eyes widen at this and he vowed never to drink again. He only broke that promise once to this day but never again did he get that drunk.