Chapter Eight - How to be a First Stringer in Hell

"We came to watch you. Haruhi told us where you were," Kyoya says, as though it's nothing.

"You need to get put of here before someone sees you!" I hiss, pushing Tamaki and Kyoya away, Haruhi on front of them.

"We wanted to watch what you do, Charlotte-chan! If Haruhi's my daughter, so are you!" Tamaki exclaims.

"I'm sorry, guys, but you really can't be here. I promise I'll get you all tickets to the show tonight. You can see me then," I growl.

"Please, Char-chan?" Honey appears out of nowhere.

I stop pushing the boys, and start massaging my temples. "Don't tell me you brought the entire Host Club?"

"We all wanted to come," Hikaru says, popping up behind AVG 2.0.

"We heard you do disappearing acts," Kaoru says, next to his brother.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Dagger walking into the tent. Crap. "Leave. Now." My eyes flash red, my usual voice being taken over by a deep, more controlling one. The boys back up, and I close the entrance. I rush over to Sebastian, panting. Luckily, Dagger didn't see anything.

"Who were they?" Sebastian whispers.

"Kids from school," I mutter. I glance over at Dagger. "Hey, Dagger!"

The white haired boy jogs over to us. "What do you need, Shadow?"

"Do you think I could have some extra tickets for a couple of my friends?" It's worth a shot.

"Of course! Ask the Ticket Man near the entrance, and you'll be set," Dagger grins at me.

"Thanks," I say, before Dagger runs off to help some novices.

First things first, I sit on the sandy ground and start stretching. I may be a demon, but we are in human bodies, and if we don't, we'll cramp up.

Halfway through, I stop. This is to much. My entire body hurts and I haven't even started doing anything. Am I doing something wrong?

"Why have you stopped, Miss Char- Shadow?" Sebastian asks, towering over me.

"It hurts too much, Black," I groan, leaning forward.

"But Miss, it is required," Sebastian urges, helping me up off the ground.

"I know. That makes it worse," I sigh.

We do end up finishing, and I ask Sebastian to get me a tank filled with water. He does, and sets it in the middle.

"Hey, Dame!" I call across the tent. The brown haired girl looks up from her conversation with Doll, and prances over.

"Yeah, Shadow?" Dame asks.

I hand the girl clad in black a stopwatch. "Time me."

"Is there a limit?"

"Not yet, no," I turn to Sebastian. "We're starting small. Just the tank filled with water, and we'll get bigger from there. I plan to be on cinder blocks within the hour."

"Yes, Shadow," Sebastian bows. The tank was already halfway filled with water, and he manages to fill it in two minutes.

I climb up the side and hop in, letting the water engulf me. As the top closes, I flash a thumbs up to Dame, the signal to start timing.

The top is padlocked. With a well placed thrust, I break it, and climb out. "Time!" I exclaim.

"Five seconds!" Dame tells me, partly shocked, partly impressed.