Chapter Four - These Host's Are Horrible At Their Job

Tamaki stares at me, but one of the twins asks, "Boss?"

Angel Viscount Grell 2.0 shakes his head. "Call me King!"

"King?" I Laugh even harder. "Man, if you're a king, then I'm a worm!"

Haruhi elbows me in the gut.

"Jeez! What was that for?" I groan.

"Stop it!" Haruhi hisses.

I roll my eyes as the twin continues, "You can teach him all the basics of hosting..."

"But he's not going to get very far with the ladies if he doesn't look the part, you know," the other finishes, walking in front of Haruhi. That is creepy how they switch off like that. Are there scripts for this anime, for once? "He's not exactly Host Club material." The twin bends down and takes off Haruhi's glasses, his eyes closed.

"Huh?" Haruhi wonders aloud.

"But maybe if he took off his glasses it'll help." The twin opens his eyes, and they get wide.

"Hey! I need those!" Haruhi exclaims. That's right, she does. She's practically blind without them. "I used to have contacts but I lost them on the first day of school!"

While she is talking, both twins stare at her. There is some rumbling and Tamaki pushes them aside. What is going on? And what am I, invisible?

All of a sudden, I'm pushed forward, and my eyepatch slips off. I do a pretty good job of keeping it hidden, with my hair and all, so I never mention it. This is bad.

Then, the twins are staring at me, and my eye.

"What? What's so cool that you need to stare at my face?" I snap, and soon Tamaki is in front of me too.

With the snap of his fingers, Tamaki starts listing off orders. "Hikaru! Kaoru!"

"Got it!" The twins say, one grabbing me, one grabbing Haruhi. We both stare at each other before being whisked off.

"What?! Hey!" I shout as we are dragged.

After being shoved into a changing room, Hikaru and Kaoru both hold up a male's uniform, mirroring each other again. "Here! Change into this uniform!"

"What? But why?" Haruhi asks, taking a step back.

"Don't ask questions!" And we're both tackled by a twin.

"Get off me!" I exclaim, not using my full strength, because if I did, they would probably be dead...

"No way!" Haruhi struggles.

The boys are chanting change like its some sort of magical transformation.

"Okay, fine, just get out!" Haruhi shouts, and I grab both of them and shove them out.

Panting, Haruhi looks over at me. "How are you not tired?"

I glance down at myself. "Demon, remember?"

Haruhi shakes her head. "You are too much, you know?"

"Sorry, can't help it," I shrug, and start to take off my pants. "Maybe the reason they thought we were boys is because of the way we dress..."

"But it was comfortable!" Haruhi whines.

"Oh, don't play that card on me, missy! I wore hoop skirts and corsets! And if any one thinks bras are uncomfortable..." I trail off.

After we are dressed, a woman comes in and does our hair. Haruhi looks all neat now, and my blue hair sparkles. The thing was that people would think Ciel looked like a gurl nowadays, and they would say I looked like a boy. My hair was shoulder length, sure, but I got my features from my dad, gibing me a more masculine look. To be honest, I kinda like these uniforms better then the girl ones. Those things are more hideous than the worst Victorian Era dress, God bless her soul