30th March, 2014

And the quote of the day is:

"They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process to become whole again. The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again. So as time moves along we get lost in distractions, act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger, and all the while we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger, and before we know it, the time passes. We are healed. Ready to begin anew."

~ Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan), The Originals

And sometimes these pain and scars can also give you strength to overcome your weakness.The act in frustration, reaction with aggression, giving into anger I'm not sure if it turns out any good. But the distactions at times are good. To remind of the good times and that there is something still left worth fighting for. And as time goes by, we're all healed. All we need to remember is to stay strong and find something worth fighting for.

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~