28th October, 2013

And  the quote of the day is:

"You ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? You know, it makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other people's lives have we been in? Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true? Or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in as if we were somehow destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think. You could be a big part of someone else's life and not even know it."

~ Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray), One Tree Hill.

This is one of my personal favorites. Recently I was going through my birthday pictures and I found a clear picture of a stranger staring right into the camera :P And it reminded me of the quote. Sometimes I when I look at pictures like this and wonder if the person smiling in the background is smiling for real or is it just a mask to show the world. How that person's life would be? Or what impact I would have had on the person's life have if I had known him or her. But it will always stay unanswered like many mystries of the universe.

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~