19th October, 2013

And the quote of the day is:

"Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine... none of them had mothers."
I was still wasn't following, but she continued, obviously excited. 
"When I was little, I used to think that meant that life had to make it up to them, for taking their mothers away, and so that's why they ended up having the whole fairy-tale happily-ever-after magic happen to them. They deserved it more than other girls." She looked at me intently. "Life will make it up to you, Anna." 

~  Jessi Kirby, Moonglass.

Jessi Kirby is an American author of young-adult fiction. Moonglass is her debut novel.

Isn't this a beautiful quote? It makes me wonder if a quote of it is this amazing, how amazing would the novel be? Definitely in my to-read list. It's really difficult when you loose someone and her is the mother's loss we're talking about. This is such a beautiful quote of courage and showing a ray of hope to someone. Everyone should have at least one person like this in their lives. And nothing will be that bad afterall.

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~