Chapter Nine (Jake's side)

Jake P.O.V.

Marc did nothing but antagonize me since middle school. Yet with all the girls and friends I took from him he still remains unbothered. But this....Lilly girl, she's something special to him. By the end of today I will have her in my arms and I will make Marc pay for what he did to my sister.

As I look around I see this vase, it looked quite ancient with gold detailing gently airbrushed around its sides. While admiring the vase I overhead the conversation at the door between Lilly and her guest. "Marc what are you doing here"

Oh so Marc's here I wonder what She's gonna do.

I dropped the vase...accidentally of course to see how she would react. And I heard silence before I heard the door slam. "I sure hope that went well..." I whispered to myself, sarcastically of course.

Lilly walked back in to the room, her sweat pants flooding her tiny frame. I do have to admit Marc does know how to pick them.

"OH MY GOD, MY MOTHER'S ANTIQUE VASE!" She damn near popped my ear drums

"I'm sorry, I was admiring it and my hands slipped"

She sighed heavily " It's fine, I'm sure it was a mistake."

I awkwardly scratched my head to play the part of the inondent victim." Yeah it really was, uhm can we talk now?"

She got up and led me down the hallway into a meeting room. "Yes, just wait here a moment. Just please don't try to break anything" I gave her an apologetic smile and nodded.

After a couple minutes passed she came back with a look of accomplishment etched on her face. "Let's talk, Jake"

She sat down across the table from me

"So you and Marc huh..."

Her cheeks turned red

"What about him?" She replied

"I know you have no reason to believe me..but he's really not who he says he is"

Her face lost all color from the previous statement, and she got serious quickly.

"Why would you say something like that?"

I can tell she was very curious, looking down I took a deep breath and picked my head up. I always did hate having this conversation with people. I guess it's time for her to see Marc for what he really is....

"He's the reason why I lost my sister"

______________________________________________________

Even after three years of not updating you guys still stuck around, thank you so much. Although this is a very short chapter, I will try to update more through out the summer. ❤️ Thank you guys .

Please continue to vote and comment.