Chapter eight (my, my, my)

*Lilly*

Crossing my arms over my chest I shockingly stare at Jake standing in front of my door steps. Not going to lie I felt very exposed due to my lack of pants.

Blushing crimson I tried to cover myself but there was no way to do so, deciding to put an end to my misery I finally asked him what he was doing here.

" I just came by" he replied smirking

Getting a little creeped out by the fact that he knew where I lived I put on a black face to cover both my reddened cheeks and my real response to his creepy answer.

Lifting his hands he smiled "okay you got me, i came here to talk to you. May I come in?"

Felling a little conflicted I decided to let him in. He slowly steps in and admiringly looks inside my house. I couldn't help the little cocky smirk that formed on my lips.
When he looks back at me i can tell he meant business so I awkwardly cleared my throat and decided to lead him into the living room.

When we get there I silently excused myself and went to my room in search of some pants. I decided on a pair of gray baggy sweatpants.

Marching down the stairs I saw him looking at one of the many family portraits on the wall. As I took a closer look I remembered when we took the photo it was me and my mom at the pool. While I had a toothy grin on my face, my mother's held a tired smile my guess is I was a handful that day.

"Nice picture" he said. Shaking my head i turned to the side and smiled. " so you wanted to talk?"

"Uh yeah I just wanted to tell you that i'm sorry."

Now I'm just confused

"Apology accepted". I replied

He opened his mouth ready to say something but the familiar ringtone of the doorbell interrupted him. Excusing myself I opened the front door to see Marc standing there in all of his glory with a small smile on his face.

"What are you doing here" i said with a panick. I couldn't let Marc see that Jake is here with me or else i'll be in some deep trouble. "Um, I've been thinking that may-" Marc was interrupted by the sound of a falling vase in the living room.

"What was that?" He asked

I couldn't think of anything to do, i couldn't let Marc see Jake or else my house would be a battlefield so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I leaned up and kissed Marc

The kiss was sweet, hot yet cold. It was the perfect combination.

His lips molded with mine as if it was made to match mine.

If you think kissing him was stupid, how about after kissing him you slam the door right in his face without so much as an explenation.