Chapter 26

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

I was starting to wake up and sat...where am I?.........oh right...I died.
Suddenly I look in front and there is an old man with...horns?!

- W-Who are you? – I asked

- Tis quite a precise query for this place, but...I am quite uneasy over whether thou shalt be able to connect my name with my actions as a herald... - he said.

- Huh? – I said with a dumb face.

- I am he who shall achieve peace and order. My name is Hagoromo. On the other hand... - he continued.

I blinked rapidly.

- Oi...gramps...I'm sorry but I don't get it! But I have another question. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE RINNENGAN?! – I said.

- You appear to possess observant eyes. What is left is you to understand this circumstances.

- What do you mean?! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND THIS CIRCUMSTANCES?! MAN EVEN WHEN I DIE I DON'T GET A BREAK!!! IT'S NOT FAIR YOU KNOW! – I said frustrated.

- You did not die... - he said.

I blinked multiple times.

- S-Say that again...I think I didn't heard you right. – I said.

- You did not die. This place is thine inner mind. I understand thine haste, but at this moment, rushing will accomplish naught.

.............................................................I still......DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD!!!!!

- COULD YOU PLEASE SPEAK USING NORMAL WORDS?! – I said irritated.

- I am an anachronism. Over the passage of much time, cultural traditions and nations and ethics have brought about significant others change.

..........I'M SHOOK!!!!

- SHUT UP! IF I'M NOT DEAD THEN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SITTING AROUND AND LISTEN TO SOME WEIRDO THAT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!!!

- I see that I must speak simply...taking into account current idealistic and materialistic thinking. – he said.

- Oi...are you an alien or something? I mean, you seem super dignified, but...you know... - I said.

- Huh? That's a bit too much, doncha think? An alien? Seriously? – he said laughing a bit.

I looked at him with a dumb face.

- Hee?! – I said.

- Well, maybe that ain't too far off. So, anyway....huh? – he said.

I was still with a dumb face.