Chapter 24

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

The First finished and then said.

- I don't know how Madara returned to life now. I definitely killed my friend...for the sake of the village. The village that Madara and I first envisioned...is something that joined one clan to another. It protected the children and averted pointless conflict. It made peace a reality. However...it gave rise to despair, the kind that your brother Itachi was forced to bear. Perhaps what Madara said was correct, after all. I am the shinobi who created these circumstances. I believe that shinobi are those who endure for a purpose. But depending on what that purpose is a shinobi can change. – the First said.

- Shinobi...Shinobi are those who endure...in order to achieve their goals. – Sasuke said.

- For me, it was building a village. But it seems Madara found something else. – the First said.

- It's the Infinite Tsukuyomi. – Sasuke stated.

I looked at him and he told us what that thing was.
After that he said.

- To negate everything that my older brother did, Madara's younger brother...and all of you have tried to protect. Nii-san inherited your will without even talking to you. Nii-san...even in death...my older brother endured longer and harder than you. And died stating he was proud to be a Leaf Shinobi.

Then Sasuke smiled slightly and said.

- Isn't ironic that the shinobi who understood you more than anyone else...was from the Uchiha Clan?

After hearing that I smiled a bit but soon that fade away hearing Tobirama say.

- Your brother was not the only one.

Then Tobirama explained us why he said that.
After some conversation the Third mentioned Danzo's name.

- I killed Danzo in vengeance. Until the end, he spoke that he would protect the village, no matter how dirty the means. – Sasuke said.

- It seems I've failed miserably time after time as the Hokage. I guess I'm responsible for creating the situation that exists now. – the Third said.

Otou-san looked at him and said.

- No...you're not to blame, Lord Third. You did everything you could for the sake of the village, I'm the one who died during the Kyuubi's attack on the village! You had such high hopes for me as the Hokage...and I couldn't live up to them.

- I'll say...after he passed over me and picked you. Everyone was so disappointed. – Orochimaru said.

- Orochimaru-sama...you sound like you're pouting. – Suigetsu said.

- A little, since the Third is right here. – Orochimaru answered.

Otou-san then looked at Sasuke and said.

- Had I lived, perhaps I could have helped to foil the Uchiha's plans for a coup d'état much sooner...

- Now then...Sasuke-kun...what will you do? Will you destroy the village? Or... - Orochimaru said.

We were all looking at Sasuke and he closed his eyes....so he's thinking about it.
He finally opened his and said.

- I'm going to the battlefield! I won't let the village and Itachi become nothing!

I widened my eyes..........he..........he............
HE WON'T DO IT!!!
I run to him and hugged him tight.
(A hug like that)