Chapter 3

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

Me and Sasuke have been training together since Orochimaru was still on a mission, we were now in our room.

- What's your mission? – Sasuke asked me.

- I tell you if you tell me what you're planning to do. – I said.

- What do you mean?

- Come on! I don't buy that "I'll give Orochimaru my body" crap! We might have been apart for 3 years, but I still know you Sasuke.

He smirked.

- Fine. I'm planning killing him some time after you leave, I'm also putting a team together so I can go find Itachi. So if anyone interferes the team take care of those. Hotaru...could you be on the team?

- Maybe, but with some conditions.

- What?

- I won't help you find him, I'll help on the other fights and if I'm needed in Konoha I'm allowed to go. I won't be a rogue ninja Sasuke.

- Very well, I accept that offer. Now you, what's your mission?

- Well...don't hate me okay?

He looked at me confused.
Then I explained him what my mission was.

- So that's why you're so strong now.

- ARE YOU SAYING I WASN'T STRONG BEFORE...DUCKBUTT?! – I said irritated.

- N-No. Do you know where he is?

- Sasuke...I told you I won't help you find Itachi. But I'll tell you this, you won't find him unless he wants you to.

- What does that mean? – he asked lifting an eyebrow.

I poked his forehead.

- Find out yourself. I'm gonna take a shower. – I said and he nodded.

I was on the shower thinking.

- Kurama...is this a good idea? You know all of this?

- You're doing just fine kid. Don't worry.

- Yeah...I need to update Itachi today.

- You mean to that crow there on the window?

I looked and widened my eyes.
ITACHI YOU PERVERT!!!
I wrapped myself in a towel and opened the window. I putted a message on the crow and he went away.

Itachi P.O.V

I received an update from Hotaru saying.

*Hello Itachi-sensei,
I didn't know you were a PERVERT!!! Don't do that again you scared the crap out of me!
Now...Orochimaru accepted training me and he's currently on a mission with Kabuto, to
where I don't know yet.
Regarding your little brother...I PUNCHED HIM! Apparently he's still the same at least around me.
I hope you're well and I'll update you next week, by then I'll have more information.
Say hi to those wackadoodles for me and I'm fine, so don't worry.*

I smiled...she's the only one who makes me smile. I'm glad Sasuke chose her, she really is different. It's a shame I won't be able to see them grow together.

*In Konoha*

Naruto P.O.V

- You have to let me go after her! – I said.

- Naruto I said NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING! – Tsunade said.

- SHE'S MY SISTER, MY ONLY FAMILY MEMBER ALIVE!!! I NEED TO GO AND GET HER.

- NO IS NO NARUTO! NOW GO YOU HAVE A MISSION.

I got mad and walked out of the Hokage's office.

Kakashi P.O.V

As Hotaru said she is considered a traitor at least to Sakura, the others are still hoping that she didn't betrayed us.
Hotaru please be safe and come back fast, I don't know how long we can hold Naruto back.