thirty-eight.

jakhayla.

I dragged Ari and Nel to the mall with me. I hadn't talked to Isaiah or Naomi in almost a week. As we walked through the mall, we stopped almost everywhere. I was carrying hella bags, just like Ari and Nel.

We had some matching shit so we could pull up on them niggas real slick like. Once we decided what to wear, we went to Nel's house to change. We all hopped in the shower (at different times lil ni🅱🅱a), and changed into some fine shit. (imagine them in some sexy ass black shit i guess)

Arizoné did our hair and makeup, and since Chanel was a nail artist, she hooked us up with some acrylics real quick. We were all looking bad as fuck. Arizoné gave us them SUUUUUWOOOOPS last minute and wrapped a scarf over them. Why the hell she wait til last minute? Bitch, I don't know.

Anyways, after we were SUUUUWOOOOPED, we hopped back in the car, blasting that good shit. 'That good shit' was actually hella Nicki Minaj. As we pulled up to the mansion, we rapped along to Nicki's Monster verse. Chanel hit that shit, and we started boosting her head as we entered the house. We were only here because Ari forgot a few things, but hopefully she wouldn't be long.

While I was waiting, Isaiah came downstairs.

What does this nigga want?