thirty.

how in the entire heck did i get 13.3k reads on this trash? i love you guys so damn much 😭❤️

---

ari.

I laid down, head on Pump's lap as he scrolled through twitter, laughing at a few tweets. Ones he thought were extremely funny were the ones he showed me. I was honestly pretty sleepy, but real Gs don't sleep, they just take long ass blinks. Every time I yawned, Pump would look down at me, as to say 'don't do it'. If we're honest, I was trying not to go to sleep. Every once in a while, he would tap me to make sure I was still awake. He even tried playing some of Jahseh's music, but little does he know - I can sleep to Jahseh's yelling... I mean music.

It's actually soothing. Reminds me of home headass.

If I ever say anything about Jahseh's music, it certainly won't be headass like that. I picked up my phone, changing the song to my current favorite, Bowser. I don't know why, but that song gets me so hype. Sometime during the song, I started reciting the lyrics and basically throwing my head off my neck, like Pump constantly does. He ended up joining me, and soon, we bumped heads. Yeah. We're just a little stupid.

Sometime in the middle of our dancing, Ski walked in. He ended up rapping to all the songs we played. I had a whole playlist on Soundcloud. It was filled with him, Jahseh, Isaiah, Pump, and some other artists. Of course, I had some bounce music, twerk songs, jersey remixes, and some Jacquees songs. Let's not forget my girl, Kelly Rowland.

Anyways, the song changed from DURAGFLOWZ  to Persian Rugs  by Jacquees. That meant it was that part of my playlist. I told those two to wait while I got myself ready for a performance that I would be doing for them.

When I came back, I was dressed in a tank top, velvet shorts, and some thigh length socks. I drug a chair behind me and put it into position. Once I got everything set up, I looked up at the guys, noticing the three new additions. Jahseh, Isaiah, and Jakhayla. Her eyes widened, and she knew the dance I was about to do. "You want me to do it with you?"

"No, I got this." About five songs later, Kelly Rowland's Ice was finally on. I laid down on the floor in my starting position, and started dancing once the song started. [video in mm]

---

After I finished, everyone but Jakhayla was sitting there with an open mouth. Instead, Jakhayla was cheering me on, because I finally perfected the routine. She literally jumped on me, and we both almost fell.

Ski broke the boy's silence. "Ari! I never knew you could dance! Why you ain't never told anybody?"

"You never asked?"

"Y'all know she can sing, too? I heard her in the shower about a week ago singing about you, Ski." Isaiah bitch ass. He always starting shit.

I rolled my eyes, "I was singing Estelle, thank you very much."

Jakhayla's eyes lit up, "Ain't that the bitch that voice Garnet on Steven Universe?" I nodded a response. "Ooh, bitch, you gotta show me her songs!" I gave her another nod, letting her know I would.

"Oh, Ari like a nigga?" Ski popped his imaginary collar, "I knew you thought a nigga was fresh and shit, but..."

"Don't boost your head too much. That bitch is already big enough."  Everyone laughed, except Ski, of course.

"I don't see what the fuck is so funny," he said in his 'gay' voice. "If you wanna talk shit, fight me," he rolled his neck and walked out.