thirty-seven.

arizoné.

The girls and I sat in the kitchen, talking, while the guys were in the game room. "Any tea to spill?"

"It looks like Jakhayla has some," Naomi replied.

Jakhayla sat there confused, "Whatchu mean?"

"What do you want with Isaiah? His money? His fame? What is it between you and my bestfriend."

"We're dating... didn't he tell you?"

Naomi shook her head laughing, "How y'all dating if he was just hitting a jit up for some head two weeks ago?"

"We... didn't... date then? I think?"

"Yeah y'all did," I interrupted. "Y'all niggas been going at it for about two months and finally got together."

"Damn, you right," she sat there, a little upset. "I don't care. I'ma boss up, flex on him and his hoes."

"Girl, bye. By next week you gon' be in tears," I laughed.

"Bitch you guessed it, whoo... you's right." We all started cracking up.

"Khayla, you need a nap. Night night, hoes," I said to Chanel and Naomi. Of course, this was in a playful way. I led Khayla upset ass upstairs and into my room, where she went to sleep, and I sat on the floor, playing on the Xbox. Hopefully this nigga don't come in here, looking for her. I might be small, but that don't mean I won't rock yo' shit!