giving birth

Max's P.O.V

It was around three in the morning and I was in bed with Lizzy, we had stayed up late talking about the baby and all the things we would have to change when the baby came and then she commented about the baby kicking her so she wanted me to touch her belly and feel the baby before the baby stopped kicking.

"Right here Max." Lizzy told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, maybe she had imagined it.

"Yes, put your hand here. The baby just kicked right here." Lizzy told me as she grabbed my hand and placed it in her stomach.

"Here?" I asked.

She nodded and then felt the baby kick.

"I felt it!" I said not believing it.

Lizzy smiled at me.

"He kicked right here, I felt his leg." I told her.

I was really happy; I had just felt my baby for the first time. It was amazing.

"I love you, and I love you too baby." I said as I kissed Lizzy's belly.

"At least you think it's nice, he has been kicking me all day long and sometimes it hurts." Lizzy said.

"But is it worth it?" I asked her.

"Yes." Lizzy said before I kissed her.

As we broke the kiss Lizzy made a face.

"Uh-oh, not this, not now, please not now."She said.

"What?" I asked her.

"I felt something and that was not a kick." She said.

"What was it?" I asked confused.

Then Lizzy's expression changed she was in pain.

"Max, get the baby bag and help me get up." She told me in a careful tone voice.

"What? Why?" I asked her, I think I already knew the answer to that but I really didn't want to hear that.

"My water just broke and I had a contraction, the baby is coming." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

Oh no, this couldn't be happening right now.

"Yes, you're going to be a daddy and I'm going to be a mommy, not get me to the hospital please." Lizzy said.

"Okay." I said before I grabbed the bag and took Lizzy to the hospital.

"I'm going to be a mommy." Lizzy said in a soft voice as I started to drive.

As we got to the hospital the doctors took Lizzy to her room since she was still not ready to give birth now and I took that time to call her parents and the rest.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice said through the phone.

It was Taylor; I decided to call him first since he could tell his parents since they basically lived in the same house.

"It's me Max." I told him.

"Max, what the fuck, do you know it's like three in the morning? You just woke Savannah and I up." Taylor said pissed.

"I know and I'm sorry but I really need you to come here right now." I said.

"Where, to your house for what Max, what happened?" Taylor asked me as he interrupted me.

"Not to the house, to the hospital." I said.

"Why? Did my sister finally got tired of you and beat you?" Taylor asked me, I could perfectly hear the smirk in his voice.