disappointement

Abby's P.O.V

"What the hell are you doing here Ryan?" I asked him mad.

"Oh please don't even act like you are not happy to see me, I bet you want to jump at my bones right now." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know what? I have had enough of you Ryan, my whole life I have tolerated you but I think that this is the end. This is it; I cannot take any other offensive or sexual comment from you." I yelled at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Ryan asked me.

"That from this moment on you are official banned from this pack and its territory." I said.

Ryan laughed.

"You can't do that, not until you're the alpha and to be that you need a mate and to be marked." Ryan said.

"I know, and I have that." I said as I moved my hair and showed him my bite mark.

"What, but who was the one who marked you?" Ryan said.

"That would be me." Zac said as he walked toward us, he got closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I want you out of the territory by dusk." I said glaring at him.

I knew there were going to be many advantages to this whole bite mark thing.

"But you can't-." Ryan started to say.

"That was an order." I said.

The pack members took Ryan out of the house, he was forced to leave and there was nothing he could do to avoid it.

Meanwhile the rest of the pack was eating I went upstairs and started to pack some of my clothes, hopefully we would leave in a few minutes. As I was packing I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist tightly urging me to his body.

"Zac, don't start." I said warning him.

"What?" He asked innocently, too innocently in my opinion.

"Not now." I told him.

"What? I wasn't doing anything." Zac said.

I gave a scoff.

"Really, you weren't?" I said as I turned around and looked at him.

"Really, I wasn't." Zac said.

I looked at him with a wicked grin.

"So it will not bother you at all if I do this?" I said before I wrapped my arms around his neck, I kissed Zac and pushed my body against him.

Zac growled reacting to the kiss. My back suddenly met the wall and Zac scorched down my neck, his shirt went off and I ran my hands down his sculpted chest, I wrapped my legs around his waist using the wall as a support, Zac's hand went under my shirt and he grin against my body. I broke the kiss and started at him.

"You were lying." I said as I caught my breath.

"Please I'm just a guy." He said.

"You're a horny teenager to be more exact." I told Zac.

"But I'm your horny teenager." He said.

"Sadly you are." I said as I untangled my legs from his waist and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Zac asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"To pack, we're probably leaving in an hour." I said.