ninety one

"When you get your whole situation figured out. I love you Avery but I can't wait for you to step up," she said as she put her pants back on. "Fuck I know, you're right, I swear I'll get this straightened out. When I do you're gonna be my number one priority I swear," I said before kissing her cheek.

"Don't go to Cole's house though," I said, remembering how we got into this in the first place. "No, I'm going. You act like I'm going over there to make babies or something, were just gonna chill and talk like we use to so stop being so possessive over me," she hissed.

"Feisty, okay fine," I said before getting out and walking away. As long as I know she loves me, she won't go do anything I wouldn't like with Cole.

I hurried down the hall to our guest room, Jade sat on the bed watching tv. "Take a test right now in front of me," I demanded "what? You're crazy!" She said, turning the tv off.

"Take a test now and if you are were making a doctor's appointment to get a paternity test, there's no fucking way I put a baby in you," I explained.

"Avery calm down, I am pregnant and it is your baby," she said, standing up. "Well then you shouldn't have a problem taking the test and going to the doctor," I said back.

She got up and went into the bathroom, I waited for her to come out. Five minutes later, she shows me the test, two lines: pregnant.

"Alright then lets go to the doctor," I said "Avery are you serious?!" She asked. "Listen if this is my baby then I will take care of him or her," I told her "and what about me?" She asked.

"What about you? You can't force me to be with you if I don't want to. The important thing here is this baby, he or she will be taken care of," I told her.

We ubered to the doctors office in downtown Burbank. We took the paternity test, now we have to wait a week for the results.

"So what? You're just gonna leave me either way?" Jade asked "Jade you deserve someone but it's not me, I love someone else," I explained.