Chapter 8

Hello!

I know ive been gone forever but i was out of town last weekend and the weekend before that i had a thing too and ive been sick as dog for almost two weeks and i have a report due htis tuesday.

so be happy you got this! its not short so be happy about that too!

this gets a little steamy... OKAY A LOT!... no reporting... :D

anyways...

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 8            *Hunter’s POV*

“The championship game has been won, boys!” I cheer in the loud locker room.

The ones that heard me yelled louder while the others just grinned. We finally made it to the championship game and won it. It was a hard game, but in the end we were up by two touchdowns and they didn’t have a chance with our defense.

Someone pat my shoulder. “Good job out there man, we couldn’t have done it without you.” Freddie says, Mitch standing behind him, a grin on both their faces.

“Now I'm ready for the party.” One guy yelled, dropping down to sit on a bench.

There were agreements throughout the guys. I rolled my eyes. Always the party.

~~

“You played good.” Cam says as he walks up to where I'm sitting.

I'm on a couch in the back, quieter, living room in the house that’s holding the party. There’s a few more people in here, but they’re just talking, too.

“Well thanks.” I tell him, grinning.

He sits beside me and I wrap my arm around him. We’ve been showing a little PDA at school, but not much. We agreed that tonight we would let people know that we’re together. I'm not scared, but I'm uncomfortable. I’ve never come out before.

Cameron has and he told me that it was okay. He had the few people that looked at him differently, but because of how flexible the school if with sexuality there was no problem.

He scoots closer and we hear a whistle. “Man, everywhere there’s gay people!” Mitch yells to us.

I smack his arm as he sits on the other side of me. “Shut up, man.” I snort. “Have you met Cameron?” I ask him.

He shrugs. “Maybe in tenth grade.” He says to me then looks at Cameron, putting his hand out, “Nice to meet you, Hunter’s POA.”

My eyebrows screw together as they shake hands. “What the hell does that mean?”

He grins wickedly. “Piece of Ass.”

Cameron laughs. “Nice to meet you, too.” He replies.