Epilogue

Well, dudes. This is it. Sorry for the wait and I'm totally risking my life to post this. We have used a lot of our internet time up. SO YOU BETTER THANK ME BC EVEN THO THIS IS SHORT, ITS SEXY SEXY. Kay?

And thank you Klovis for the banner. Its great. Everyone enjoy it. I just hope it will go up with ease.

ALSO! Check out xXxAmorexXx (got the dedication) b/c their oneshots are absolutely awesome. Go vote and comment on them and enjoy them. I know I did! lolol.

Anyways.

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Epilogue            *Cam’s POV*

“Is that it?” Sam asks me.

“Yeah. Finally.” I tell him, lying back on my bed in our dorm room.

We had been unpacking for the past hour and we are finally done. Our parents had left around that time, too. Our moms’ were not letting us go for a bit before they finally realized that we needed to unpack and make new friends.

Sam ended up being accepted at State, too. He was going to have to find someone else to room with until Hunter told me that his dad wouldn’t let us room together. His dad didn’t want our grades slipping because of distractions. I knew exactly what he meant by distractions and I reluctantly agreed.

So now I’m rooming with Sam and Hunter is rooming with Freddie. Freddie got a scholarship for football and apparently he was doing pretty well on the team even though he was an upcoming freshman.

Sam falls back onto his own bed and looks towards me. “When are we gonna meet up with Hunter and Freddie?”

I pick up my phone and look at the screen. “When Hunter texts me. His mom and dad probably are helping him unpack.”

“Wanna go ahead and head over to their room? He might text you while we’re on our way.” Sam suggests, sitting up and stretching.

I shrug and we head towards the door and lock it after we get out of the room. We make our way to the floor above us. When we get out of the elevator I see Hunter’s mom and dad standing there, waiting to get on the elevator.

“Cameron! Sam! It’s great to see y’all!” His mom exclaims, hugging us both.

“It’s great to see you, too.” I tell her and she smiles.

“We have to go, but I hope to see y’all soon. Come see me if you ever drive back home!”

Hunter’s dad looks at me pointedly as he and his wife enter the elevator. “Remember all the talks we’ve had, Cameron. I don’t wanna have to come up here because Hunter tells me you’ve messed up.”

I nod, swallowing. “Yes, sir.” I tell the tall man.