Chapter 12

HEY GUYS! Sister wouldnt read fast enough, so the upload was delayed about 24 hours... sorry.. her fault.

Well, it's short, but i needed to upload something for you guys!

Dedication goes to that person cuz.... it does... ?

Well, anyways...

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 12          *Hunter’s POV*

“I need you to do me a favor tonight, Hunty.” That’s the first thing Penelope says to me before I was able to go to the gym.

I was kind of hoping I could go over to Cameron’s house. I wanted to hang out and maybe watch another movie. It’s nice holding him as he watches the movie intently.

“What kind of favor?” I ask her, walking towards the gym.

She falls into step beside me. “I need you to be my date at my father’s business dinner. He thinks I have a boyfriend because I was late coming home a few nights last week and I didn’t deny it. I didn’t want him to know that I was out at a club.”

I raise an eyebrow. “And why do I need to help you lie to your father? Who, by the way, is so very nice to me?”

She shrugs and looks up at me with a pout. “Because I need a date anyway and since you’re my best friend, I thought you could. What do ya say?”

I sigh. I guess I’ll have to miss the boyfriend for one night. “Fine.”

She squeals, jumping up and down before hugging me. “Thank you! I’ll give you the directions to the hotel. Be there at six-thirty!” She runs down the hall, leaving me there.

I shake my head, sighing. I get to the gym and see that the basketball team is practicing. I catch movement in my peripheral vision and see that Freddie was tip-toeing towards me. He grunts in annoyance when he realizes that I had spotted him.

“Dammit! Why did you look my way! I was trying to sneak up on you!”

I raise an eyebrow, eyeing his large body. I snort. “With that big body of yours I don’t think a blind person could miss you.”

He pouts. “You don’t have to be mean about it.”

I roll my eyes. “Whatever. Hey, guess what?”

“What?” he asks, waiting for me to grab my bag form the locker room.

“Penny just asked me to be her date for her father’s business dinner because her father thinks she has a boyfriend.” I inform him.