Chapter 2

Hello there! i would just like to thank everyone who read or voted on the first chapter! i got 20 votes on it?! WOW! i mean im so happy!

im trying to make these chapters longer, but after a while they might sometimes be short.

anyways, the dedication goes to that person because they commented xD

Well..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^

Chapter 2            *Cameron’s POV*

“Thanks for coming to the party with me, man!” my best friend, Sam, shouts over the music.

I nod. “Whatever man. I'm just gonna go get a water.” I tell him and make my way to the kitchen.

When I came back out, I felt someone’s eyes on me and looked around. I saw a guy pointing at me, talking to his friend. I recognized him as the quarterback. He looked good in his outfit. Though I wondered why I remember that outfit.

I walk back to where I was standing with Sam and see that he’s dancing. I roll my eyes but decide join him. I set my drink down and walk over to him. He grins when he sees me and pulls me to him. He turns his back to me and looks back at me, still grinning. Ah, so it was one of those parties that he likes to make scenes at. He’s as straight as a pole, but he says he gets more girls when they see him dancing with me.

I roll my eyes, but grab onto his waist and pull him to me. He was a few inches shorter than me so I had to reach down and hold onto his waist. I grinned down at him as he grinds into me. I didn’t mind though, I'm gay. What gay guy wouldn’t want a guy to grind against them?

I feel someone’s eyes one me, again, and look towards a group of guys and see the quarterback’s eyes on me. I lean down to Sam’s ear and ask, “What’s the quarterback’s name?”

Sam looks back at me. “Hunter Richards, why?” he yells.

I nod. “No reason.” I tell him.

I look back over and see him trying to look around people. Is he trying to look at me? Nah, probably not.

~~~~~

“Melinda couldn’t keep her hands off of me!” Sam tells me later that night in his room.

I roll my eyes. “Only because of me.” I say.

He grins. “Thanks.” He laughs. “Not like you don’t like it when I grind on you.” he winks.

I grin back. “It is pretty nice.” I joke.

He rolls his eyes. “Well, I can’t help it if I'm so good at it.” he says.

“Yes, you are good at being the girl when grinding.” I tease.