More Than This (A One Direction Love Story) xx ~ON HOLD :(~

I hope you enjoy this. DIRECTIONER ALL THE WAY. You see that beautiful cover over there yeah my good friend EKSTAR made. She's incredible no joke.

This book is now being edited..Any chapter with "xx" on it has been edited :)

~Nik

"Zoe get up or your gonna make us late for rehearsals again." My brother Louis yelled in my ear. It took me a second to actually sit up and see that I only had half an hour to get ready.

I ran to my medium sized bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and quickly took a shower and afterwards slid on a blue Areopostale shirt and black skinny jeans. You would guess that sense my brother is Louis Tomlinson and I hang around the One Direction members that I would dress better, But the one friend that I USE to have made me promise not to change for the high life once I got adopted. And that's what i'm goin by.

Once my clothing was on and my eyeliner and mascara were in its place I slid on my black All*Star Converse and was ready to go.

"Ready?" Louis asked and I nodded slowly. He rushed me out of the front door of our flat and looked it behind us. I ran to the Black SUV truck that sat near the curb with the best four idiots in my life.

"Zoey!!" yelled Harry and Zayn in unison as they both got out and hugged me

"Sup guy's. No hug from Niall and Liam today"I spoke, then put my hands on my hips waiting for them to get up and hug me.

"They've been in an argument this morning and they won't talk to anyone." said Zayn as he took his seat between Niall and Liam

"What was it about?" I asked then turned around to face the two angry boys and saw a look of worry cross there faces really quickly

"It was nothing love. Don't worry about it." said Niall and know that he's told me not to worry about, I know for a fact that i'm gonna worry even more!

"I think we all know i'm gonna worry even more now." I sighed at sat Louis in the 2nd row of the truck.

"We'll talk to you about when we're ready hun" Liam said with an almost pained look on his face. I was goin to say something else before Harry decided to burst my ear drums.

"Onward Charlie!" yelled Harry and the van started moving and we all started cheering very loudly, even Niall and Liam were cheering.

When we got to the rehearsal studio we all hopped out and walked in to be greeted by the boy's manager Frank. He guided the boy's and I into the rehearsal room and talked about what song to practice first. After about five minutes of thinking they decided on singing 'What makes you Beautiful" and 'Last First Kiss' and 'Through the Dark'. And through all 3 of the songs I found my self gawking over all of them including Louis. Their voices were the definition of Perfection and It just made me smile. I would get to see these idiots mature in the music industry and I was proud.

(3 HOURS LATER)

"That's a rap boy's. Great job see ya soon." Announced the guy who was in charge of the sound box. He took off his headphones and pressed a few buttons on the sound box before cutting the front lights out.

"Ok thanks. Lets go" Louis smiled and was already on his way to the exit with a water bottle in hand. Just...ya know...Prancing out..I guess.

"Ready Zoe?"Harry asked with a small smile. I quickly nodded my head and made my way outside while Harry held the door open for the rest of the guys.

"Can we stop and get some food before we head home?" Niall groaned as he flung his head back in frustration. He had been asking for something to eat ever since they finished the second rehearsal of WMYB.

"Sure. Where to?" asked Charlie their driver while turning the engine on.

"JOHNNY CARINOS!!" yelled Louis and Niall in unison. I just smiled at how my new friends were. But at the same time loved it. Nothing could compare to spending everyday with the guys. And I do mean NOTHING. The epic fails that happen everyday and the site of a smile constantly on there faces. No boredom and no anger...Always something to do.

*Liam's POV*

All through rehearsals I caught myself thinking about early this morning. Ever since rumors had started with Zoey using us for money and sex, we've all kinda been on edge...We wouldn't go out and do things as much. And we were definitely thinking of ways to keep Zoey in the house and away from any social media sites in existence.

If Zoe ever found out that we were getting hate, She'd flip. She may have only been with us for a short period of time but she knows alot. I think its even safe to say that we love Zoey and Zoey loves us. She was very open with bring us into her life and we did the same.

But not only am I stressed about the fact that we're getting hate. I'm all stressing the fact that Niall is getting it worse. He doesn't deserve it But he sure is getting it. It sucks that people still think that he doesn't belong in the band. Its not like its an everyday thing that Niall gets hate but when he does get it, its bad.

Niall deserves this just as much as Louis, Zayn, Harry and I. He hasn't done anything wrong. He's not taking advantage of anyone. He isn't letting the fame get to him and he is generally a wonderful person to be around. A contagious laugh and a personally people would kill for these days.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

BY THE WAY!!..Johnny Carinos is an Italian restaurant here In Lexington Ky.