Accidents Happen.

ENJOYYYYYYY!!!!! A new character's POV and

~Nik~

- Hannah Broad POV-

Here I am. Chillin at . Eating and flipping through channels. Don't tell me I know, I know i'm pretty cool. You don't have to tell me and make me feel awesome!!!.

I have no life. Guess i'll call a few peep's and have no life with them. I took out my phone and grabbed the home dialing different numbers at the same time. On my cell I was calling Han and on the home phone I was calling Alison.

"JELLOO!!!" Ali answered and I smiled as this was usually the way she answered.

"Yellow" Han answered on my cell. I put them both on speaker and sighed.

"Hellloooo people's. Im dying and I need people. Can you guy's text Chinemerem, Aania to me us over at my house?. I need something to do. IM BORED!!!!!.

"Okay. We'll be over in about 10 to 15. Bye" Han chirped.

"What she said" Ali yelled and hung up" I fist pumped then hung up aswell.

WAIT IM SOOOO SORRY I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. My name is Hannah Broad or Hannah Banana is what my friends call me. Im one of those obsessed Directioners who think about One Direction no matter what. When you say food or hungry I automatically think of Niall. THEN I think of Liam and the fear of spoon's THENNNNN I think of Louis and Carrots then I think Eleanor and so on. Yea awkward. Im best friends with Hannah or Han, Alison (Ali) Chinemerem (Maria) and Aania ( Nia) and im basically a normal person................ With an unhealthy obsession with those five crazy boys!.

About 10 minutes later Ali and Han showed up with Maria not far behind.

"Nia is coming she had to ditch her brother" Maria sighed and sat next to me.

"Awwwww. ZAYN AND LIAM ARE HURT." Han yelled looking at her phone with disbelief.

"WHAT? WHO? HOW?" I jumped up of the couch and took her phone looking at a twitpic of El and some other girl being put in an ambulance and Louis and Zayn being put on stretchers. In the background you can see Liam with his hands over his head and Niall trying to get past an Officer everything else didn't really matter to me. Below the twitpic someone had tweeted. It said ' Not only are 2 of my boy's hurt but so is Eleanor and Zoey WHYYYYY'. The first thing I thought was ' Who the heck is Zoey?. But then I remembered Louis's mum adopting some girl a few months ago...................Awwwwwwwww she's hurt! Wait.....................AHHHHHHHH ZAYN, LOUIS AND ELEANOR ARE HURT!!!!.

"And Zoey!!!!!" Alison shouted from behind me. Wow who'd she get behind me. Wait did I say that aloud. Oh well. A few seconds after that whole outburst Aania pranced in and sa on the couch without a word.

"Ummmm. Hi Nia. I'm doing fine thanks for asking. How about you?" Alison said sitting next to her.

"Oh. Hi guy's. OOH did you here about the One Direction incident?" She frowned. For Aania this was kind of different since she wasn't much of the Direction. I mean yea she loves SOME of their music and she barely JUST BARELY knows their names. But thats only because she BFF'S with Han, Maria, Ali and I. I'm surprised she even knew about it.

"Yea. We were just talking about it. Guy's maybe we should go down there before it gets to crowded. You know ' Show the support'" I shrugged and prayed that they would come with me.

" ohhh we should. so who knows which hospital they're in?" Han asked and we all sighed.

@$-!$@$-$@$@-!$-!!;!:!)!+-?!/?-+-/-¢¢

NIALL !POV!!!

"What do you mean we can' t go past the line. Do you not understand what just happened? I need to see if they're alright" I said losing almost all control. Tear after Tear streaming down my face.

"Niall. Mate we can see them at the hospital in a few don't worry. They're okay. Trust Me?" Liam said quietly while rubbing my back in little circles.

"You don't know that. Antyhing can happen. What if one of the-" I was interrupted by Danielle practically yelling

. "Niall They're fine. Don't you dare think like that. Lets just hope for the best" This was my first time ever hearing Danielle yell.I mean yea we've irritated her at times by accident but she never yelled. Maybe I should just calm down a bit. Everythings gonna be fine...................I hope!!!!!.

I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT!!!!!. But I felt bad for not uploading for the New Year so I composed this short old thing. But I hope you liked it. ALOT of new characters are introduced. And I hope they liked it. It took me forever to actually come up with how they would be introduced in the book. I had big plans for them towards the middle of the book but I had not idea about how to start it.

But I really hope they liked it. SHOUTOUT (Louis Voice :p) to BananaStyles6, aaniaboo123, musicfreak1_D, 1Dlove2468, OneDfan12. And dedicated to MrsHoran25 for being there for me every step of the way. I LOVE YOUUUUUUxx