Hoping For The Best. But Expecting The Worst

ENJOY MY LITTLE PENGUINS!!!! I hope you like it!!. BY THE WAYY pleeeeasse go check out @PUTDUB_ONTHERACK Her book I Only Ever Go In One Direction is absolutely awesome and I PERSONALLY LOVE ITTTTT!!!! Im also a character in her book All I Want For Christmas sooo if you love me then go check those lovely books out. Maybe even fan her. DEDICATION : to my new best friend @4everyoung_1D. Shout outs will be at the end soooo ummm ENJOYYY....again.

- Nik-

*Nialls POV*

"Im sorry Dani. Im just worried. And a bit scared" I put my hands over my neck and looked down at the worn out cement I was standing on top of.

"It's fine Niall. We're all scared but we need to think positive thoughts only. And who knows maybe it wasn't that bad of an accident" Dani smiled. I looked into her soft eyes and saw nothing but hope. She was right all we could do is hope.

"I'll tweet the fans saying that everything' s alright for now and that if they want to bring followers to the hospital thats fine" Liam said as he typed furiously on his phone then took a picture of himself. Afterwards he put the phone in his back pocket.

"I guess all we can do is get to the hospital and see whats wrong" I smiled weakly. We all piled into Harry's car once more and safely drove to the Hospital.

@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&

Hannah Broads POV

"HEYYY LIAM JUST TWEETED!! Im gonna ask if he can follow me!!!" I smiled as I composed my tweet. My mentions where soon after blown up by stuff that said:

From KatyCatsTO1D : HAHAHA every Directioner wants that :)

From SasssMasta : Only if he'd actually do a follow spree instead of just saying he will. LOL I LOVE THIS DUDE BUT HE GIVES ME TOO MUCH PAYNE!!!

From BeliebInBeibz: Why would someone as famous has him follow you?!?! lol. WAKE UP FROM THE DREAM HUN. They dnt knw u exists

OUCH.

"Hey guys they're at the Private Cheshire Hospital. Not even 40 minutes away. LETS GOO BEFORE IT GETS TO PACKED" Hannah B said as she grabbed her buttoned her jacket and walked out. We all followed closley behind.

@$&$@$&$@$@@@$$@@$&&$$$$@$&&

"SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF ALL THE ATTENTION. SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF RUNNIN WILD. HOW COME COME SHE'S SO AFRAID OF FALLING IN LOVE!!!" Maria and I yelled at the same time as the song started to play on my phone. To bad the song came on as soon as we were piling out of the car and into the half empty hospital with the red and blue roses that we picked up on our way here. The red for that Zoey girl and blue Zayn. we got chocolates for Eleanor and Louis!! Yea I know we're awesome!!!!

"Just follow my lead" I said as I ran straight to the stairs and started to run up them.

"Maria Take the second floor. Nia the third. Han 4 and i'll take the fifth. If you see or here a 1D member text everyone right away!!!" I nodded and they all agreed soon after we all split up and went in our One Direction. haha get it.See what I did there. No.....You dont care. Okay I understand.

To : ThatsHannn From me : No luck on the 5 floor. wbu?

From: ThatsHannn: Maria just texted sayin there on her floor :P

. Seconds later I got the same text. Not only did I run all they to the fifth floor but know I have to WALK all the way down to the 2nd floor. WHY DO ALL THE COMPLICATED THINGS HAPPEN TO MEE?!?!?.

But instead of complaining forever I walked down the 3 flights and down the hall notices the familiar faces of my girls. I walked over to them and saw what my eye's couldn't handle. Right in front of me were the people I looked up too. I froze for a second not believing my eyes at all.

I didn't realize I was shaking until Nia put her hands on my shoulders as if a gesture to calm me down. I then let out a shaky breath and closed my eye's and tried to calm myself. ' Remember to stay calm' I chanted over and over in my head.

Once I regained myself I looked at the boys and smiled.

"ummm We got these for you guys. Uh Where are Louis and Eleanor?" I spoke. YESH I AM SOOO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!.

"There in the room just a few doors down. You can go see them if you'd like?" Liam kinda smiled. Well it was kinda in the middle of a frown and a smile. He looked back at the body on the bed that I suppose belongs to Zayn. I couldn't tell because of the angle I was standing in. I frowned as well then sighed.

"Um Can you give these to Zoey and Zayn. The red ones are for Zoey and the blue is for Zayn. I hope they get better really soon." I smiled sadly and handed the bouquet of flowers to Niall since was standing closest to me. FANGIRLLL MOMENT........okay im fine now!.

"Why don't you leave your number for them so when they wake up they can give you ring" Danielle asked me. OH MY GOSH SHE'S EVEN PRETTIER IN PERSON!!!. I nodded and took out my phone and read my number aloud. Soon after Maria, Nia and Han copied my actions and we left heading into Louis and Eleanor's room.

Han knocked on the door and we heard a faint voice saying ' Come in' We slowly walked in and saw Louis and Eleanor next to each other but in separate beds. I almost cried when I saw their hands entwined. IM GONNA BE FOREVER ALONE!!!!

"Um. Im sorry to interupt but me and my friends here are fans and just wanted to give you these." Maria spoke and held up the chocolate. They both smiles and took the box from us gentally and opened it. I then smiled and sighed heavily. Soon after the girls and I left the hospital with huge.grins on our faces. I think even Nia was in love!!!!.

@$&!&$@$&!&$@$!!$@@

I hope you guy's liked it. Fan/Comment/Vote!?!?!?!. Ummm I wanted this chapter to be really long but I think I may have failed!?!?!. Shoutouts(LOUIS VOICE) MrsHoran25 aaniaboo123 1Dlove2468 OneDfan12 PUTDUB_ ONTHERACK and Musicfreak1 D shefe902 ilikemymenirish and YOUUUU I hope you all liked it and Im really sorry for the long wait!!