Chapter 20

Next morning the sun was at a steady climb up on a clear blue sky, not one single cloud in sight to threaten or do serious damage to the possibility of a glorious day to come, and the neighbours rooster saw fit to have a try at the world record of crow-quill, letting it out with no pudency or restraint.

Rolling over, lifting his head just slightly, Curry squinted his eyes and grimaced.

"Get me my gun Heyes. I'm seriously thinking about fixing us some dinner for tonight. " he groaned, then buried his head under his pillow.

In the other bed laid Heyes with his arms folded around Chyenne. He had just slept bits and pieces of the night, being awake for most part of it, as he was used to. But this night it had been for a quite pleasurable cause, as he'd been snuggled up close to Chyenne's back the whole night, listening to her soft breathings and smelling her lovely scent. His eyes were closed and his face wore a content dimpled smile, then a small chuckle escaped his lips when hearing his partner damn the rooster to hell.

Feeling Chyenne stir a little in his arms, he shifted slightly and let his mouth wander off and gently nip and fondle her neck. The sensational chill that raised in Chyenne made her giggle silently as she stretched her neck further, to give him access to more.

"I'll cook it with delight." she said to Curry, her voice unsteady as she felt Heyes' hands roam and end up under her dress.

"Hannibal?" she whispered alarmed.

"Mmmmm..." he mumbled back into her ear, letting his hands slide up and down her thighs, and every now and then seemingly accidentily ending up at her most private part.

She felt herself warm up, and the heat in her nether region wasn't fading at all, quite the opposite as she felt his arousal becoming abundantly clear against her back.

" Stop it .." she hissed as she enjoyed his fondling to the fullest, "we're not alone "

"I know..." he breathed and kissed her ear, then he raised his head looking back at Curry. Meeting his partners blue eyes, he realized he'd been watching them all along. Curry shook his head with a smug grin.

"You find anything interesting under there?" he chuckled.

Heyes bit back a curse and pursed his lips, glaring at his partner.

"Were'nt you gonna fix us dinner, or something?" he said annoyed, forcing his eager body to cool down, "I can still hear the damn thing crow."

Curry sat up, putting his feet down on the floor while he gazed over at his partner with a poor effort to hide his glee.

"Noo..I think I'll let it live for today " he put on his shirt and pants, but was in no hurry, "You want any coffee?"

If Heyes could have, he would have shoved him out the door.

"No..not now, " he growled, then he thought about it," wait a minute, yes, we'll have it right away, if you don't mind?"

Seeing his partner squirm next to Chyenne, like a child about to open a present, made him laugh out loud. He knew Heyes wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible.

"Go easy on her Heyes." was all he said as he stood up and grabbed his gunbelt from the drawer. Then he walked out from the bedchamber with a broad grin on his face.

Chyenne raised her head and turned it slowly to look at the magnificent man she had laying behind her, her lips curved slightly upwards.

"Go easy on me? " she pouted her lips in dislike, turning around completely to face him," I was hoping for the opposite!"