Nightmares

Knock knock knock

I lean away from Ross and go back to just holding his hand as he says, "Come in." The nurse walks in and is about to talk to me, but she notices Ross is awake.

"Miss, since Mr.Lynch is awake now, you'll have to leave the room so we can perform further tests. Besides, visiting hours are over. I'll give you a minute, then you have to leave."

"Okay. Thank you," I respond. She leaves, and I turn back around to face Ross.

"Can you tweet from my account and tell the fans that I'm in the hospital, please?"

"Sure. Do you want me to tell them why?" I ask.

"No... I don't want them to know. My phone's under my pillow at home," he tells me.

"Okay. Hey, I love you, and I'll be back tomorrow morning," I say.

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow then." I lean forward and kiss his forehead, then walk towards the door.

"We have to talk tomorrow. And I'll bring your phone with me. Bye." I walk out of the room, and go back to where the Lynch's and Ell are all just sitting in chairs. "He just woke up. Visiting hours are over, so we'll have to come back tomorrow."

"Okay. Lets go guys. Ell, we'll take you back to your house," Stormie says. We all get into the van, take Ell home, then go back to the Lynch's. I go upstairs and take my phone out. I dial my mothers number, and wait for her to pick up. She never does, and I get her voicemail.

"Ross is in the hospital. I'm staying with the Lynch's until he's out. Deal with it." After I leave that sweet message to my mother, I go into Ross' room and get his phone. I unlock it and then open twitter. I feel strange having the power to be able to connect to over a million people with a few buttons. I carefully plan out the tweets, then press send on them all.

Hi guys. This is Abby. Ross wanted you all to know that he's in the hospital again. He was rushed to the hospital about 2 hours ago. He's awake and fine, and I'm sure he'll talk to you all very soon -Abby xx

As the interactions start coming in, I screen shot some of the things that people are saying.

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I'll be sure to show them to Ross tomorrow -Abby

I slip Ross' phone in my pocket, and go downstairs to talk to Stormie. I tell her what my mom said, then I go back upstairs and lay on Ross' bed. I put my hand down to my side, and feel Ross' phone. I pull it out and look at it. I put the password in, and open up his photo album. I scroll through his photos until I find one that I like, then upload it to his Instagram.

Hopefully this cheers you guys up -Abby xx

The comments on Ross' Instagram are mostly really nice and positive. I smile to myself at how nice the fans are to him.

As I'm laying in Ross' bed, Rocky walks in the room. He looks over at me, and simply nods, I get up, and walk over to the dresser where he's getting sweatpants out of a drawer. I stand behind him, then wrap my arms around his mid section. I lay my head on his back, and we just stay that way for a few minutes. "Everything's going to be fine," I whisper. He turns around, and pauses before hugging me back.

"I know. Thank you for being there for all of us. We're glad you're apart of the family."

"Thanks." I look up at him with a smile, then pull away. "Is it okay if I sleep in here tonight?" I ask.

"Sure," he says.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get ready for bed. I'll be back later," I tell him.

"Okay." He grabs his sweatpants and a shirt, then goes into the bathroom to take a shower. I walk out of the room, and go into mine. I change into comfy clothes, then go over to Rydel's room. I knock on her door.