Chapter 2-

A / N

Well hope you guys enjoy this awkward cringe worthy chapter!! :D -

And it's dedicated to BrittTheBookSlayer Because every single one of her stories are AMAZINGG!! <3

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Inspired2Inspire

Chapter 2-

"You like it?" Breccan whispered, his breath tickled against my ear.

"Yeah it's amazing!" I said, really enthusiastically.

"Come on let's get a seat at the counter" he said whilst leading me over to the stools. He must have seen me eyeing the music money thing next to the counter, and thought it was the best place to sit.

We sat down on the two little blue bar stools at the end of the counter, whilst I was looking around wildly taking in everything I could, I felt his gaze on me, he must have seen my fascinated face.

"You really like this place eh?" He asked.

"Yeah! I mean, look who wouldn't!" I exclaimed looking around wildly.

"Well, how about you get a taste of it to." He said whilst scanning the menu, "Hey Christie, I'll have the usual please, but an extra as well." He announced whilst hollering the ginger waitress. She immediately glided over to us on her roller skates. I mean they had roller skates as their uniform!? How cool is that I thought to myself!

"Sure thing Breccan, coming right up." She confirmed whilst winking in his direction. He just chuckled lightly and turned to me.

"So, Lauren...Tell me about yourself" He said with a gentle smile plastered on his perfectly handsome face.

I blushed. I don't even know why, there was just something about his smile that made me weak at the knees.

"Urm I urr... I, I just moved here, to New York I mean, Ohio, no from Ohio…” I stuttered.

"Tell me something more personal, I want to know about you" He said in a low tone, it made my stomach turn.

"Um I... have a birthmark shaped like a poodle on my back" Why did I say that?! Oh God! Why?! Luckily he seemed amused at this. Of course he would! I just made a complete fool of myself!

"That's funny" he chuckled, "I'll help you, what brought you to New York?"

"Well...I just finished university, and well, I dunno really? Guess I've always wanted to come here. I just wanted to be away from everyone. A fresh start yanoo?" I looked up into his eyes, realising I'd nearly just spilled my whole life story. I shouldn't be telling him so much about myself! I don't even know him!

"So then, Breccan...who are you?"

He chuckled again, "Who am I? I'm Breccan."

"No need to be sarcastic!" I said whilst over-exaggerating an eye roll.

"Ok...ok, well my name is Breccan Connors. I have lived in the big apple, you know as New York, pretty much my whole life. My mum died when I was young and my dad re-married a few years back and moved. So I'm here, living alone and well thinking of getting a job at my uncles business. Is that enough about me?"

"Woah, now that was nearly your whole life story!" I exclaimed shock clear in my voice.

"And here are your pancakes miss" The ginger haired waitress said whilst settling down a plate heaped with the light brown food, the golden syrup seemed to flow over the top pancake, covering the others as it trickled down the side.