19. Nice ass

^Tom Holland as Daniel

"So you're telling me some British guy in a Texan hat offered you guys $15,000, you shot him down so, he gave you a business card and said he would buy whatever you want?" Garret asked trying to wrap his brain around this insanity.

"Or make you a Star!" Trish said shooting her arms in the air.

I shrugged, "Basically." I turned back to the spaghetti noodles willing them to cook faster.

"We tried to tell him that money was no concern to us and that we were just happy that she was okay," Brett said. "All I did was call 911 anyways,"  Brett said it almost like he was apologetic.

"If it wasn't for you calling 911, she could've died from blood loss though, if I'm seeing the same thing you're describing," Amy stated.

Amy was annoying me despite being right...

I could see her constantly touching Brett and I could tell she was trying to show off her curves when she stuck her large Tata's out proudly. She was to close to him for my liking and when the room was loud to where I couldn't hear them and he laughed, I fought the urge to go boob punch her and steal Brett away from the threat.

What was I thinking? He wasn't mine. 

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts and endorse myself back into the conversation when I saw Garret caught my eye, leaning up against the counter. "How long till dinner's done?" He whined. I gave him a death glare which made him gave a low laugh. "You know, there's a faster way to cook noodles," Garret said grabbing the third box of noodles. "If you're interested?"  He offered.

"Okay, how?" I was down for any imaginable way at this point.

"Watch this..." He said as he held up his finger to give him a minute. After successfully opening the package of noodles, he waved his hands around them as a beauty guru would do.  I gave an ooh sound before he brought a finger to his lips. "Now watch closely as I grasp both ends," He demonstrated as he wrapped his fist around the large stack of noodles.  "-And snap!" The noodles snapped in half and I narrowed my eyes at it. "Like magic, they will take half the time to cook and half the time to cut!"

"Fancy." I said, hiding back my actual mind fuck which was, "Why didn't tell me about this earlier!"

"You're welcome!"  He said giving a small bow. After a minute he said, "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe got to the lake this weekend?" He joked and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Yeah. I'm going to have to pass on that!"

Garret stepped a bit closer than need be when he said, " How about the movies then? Friday night?" He proceeded with a smirk on his face. At first, I thought he was joking but he was to close to be joking. "This Friday?" I asked unable to keep the confusion out of my voice.

"If you're up to it." Garret dared.

That was the thing, I wasn't up to it. I couldn't reject him though? If Brett didn't think of us as more than friends, then he would question why I didn't go with Garret. Then again, what if we had a lesson that day?

"I was planning on heading to the library in the morning-" I said awkwardly but, the silence didn't shake him. Maybe he wanted to go as friends? "But I guess Friday night would work?" 

"Great!" Garret said looking a little bit relieved. "It's a date."  Before walking away, leaving me inquiring if he was joking or not.

About 20 minutes later, everyone was digging into their own helping of spaghetti and not to brag, but it was delicious!