2 - Which Award Do You Want?

Before entering, you need to know which award (or awards) you're going to aim for! Having a good idea of your target while you're writing and sharing your story will make it easier for your story to win in the most appropriate category. 

Here are the awards the Wattys offer:

The Originals

This award is for the trailblazers who changed the game, defied genres and categories, broke the rules, and created one-of-a-kind stories on Wattpad.

The Riveting Reads

This award celebrates the pulse-quickening, edge-of-your-seat, up-all-night, page-flipping stories that had readers hooked, start to finish.

The Breakthroughs

On the rise talent deserves to be discovered, and this award is for the up-and-comers in storytelling who delighted readers and caused a stir on Wattpad.

The Newcomers

Pushing the 'publish' button is no small feat. This award celebrates brand new storytellers who published their first story to Wattpad on or after September 1, 2016.

The Storysmiths

The art of storytelling requires a mastery of style, plot and character development. This award recognizes the stories that wowed us with their commitment to the craft.

The Tap Award

Addictive Chat Stories on Tap had readers glued to their phone til the very... last... message. This award honours the boldest and best chat stories that had us like 😍 🙌 😱 🔥

(text courtesy of Wattpad.com)