I'm the queen of the pranks and your the sticky victim!

Hello and welcome back to my pranktastic life!! “Guys guess what time of year it is again?!” I yelled out to the excited crowd “IT’S PRANK WEEK!!” I was greeted by roars of joy “now you all know the rules as I don’t feel like going over them again as it takes time and effort to do so, so yeah let’s get down to pranking” and with that everyone ran off to out prank their opponents. I was no exception I may be 16 now but the biggest worry in my life is keeping my pranking crown. So today dressed in short denim dungarees, a blue off the shoulder t shirt, hoodie, ever present battered converse and utility belt slung over my chest I ran off to find my first prank victim.

3…2….1 SPLASH!! I jumped up from my hiding place to see a very wet Josh resurfacing sputtering “look out that floor is very wet” (A/N if anyone watches scrubs you’ll get that line if not go watch episode 7 of season 6 NOW!) the dude who nearly beat me last year is my first prank victim how funny is that! Feeling quite hungry after that warm up prank I skipped off to find some food.

I was walking round the lobby throwing my apple from hand to hand humming a random tune when I got approached by an extremely upset Toby (the door man) “hey what up Toby my man?” I asked “there’s a notice that might take your interest” he obviously didn’t want to elaborate on what he said and I wanted to know what made Toby so upset so I walked to the notice board, scanning the notice board a came across a pink piece of paper that caught my eye

To all prankers following last year’s horrific prank week where everyone was really violent and hurtful to each other I decided it best for there to be no more prank week so until further notice prank week is cancelled till I deem it safe for everyone involved. Petunia, owner of Charlton Manor.

My apple dropped from my hands and rolled along the carpeted lobby floor my eyes couldn’t believe what they saw “hey guys come here” I motioned to my fellow prankers to come read this notice.  “What she can’t do this!” Carter exclaimed we were all very annoyed and upset at these horrible turn of events I sighed “unfortunately she can she owns the place” Toby said I gave him a small smile “go Tobster but thanks for telling us. I’m sure between the lot of us we can figure out a way to continue pranking” he lowered his head and gave a weak smile then went back to his post “right listen up gang no rotten old lady’s gonna stop me pranking so let’s figure something out then get back to doing what we do best!” I exclaimed trying and failing at giving them a pep talk they started giggling at my lame pep talk till I gave them the death glare and in the same second all stopped in unison it was quite cool.

So prank week was over for now anyway but that didn’t stop us from coming up with blue prints for pranks and teaming together to think of a way to get Petunia to change her mind. She crossed the line cancelling prank week and we’re going to show her who she’s messing with, normally I say violence is not the answer but she brought this on to herself!

A/N howdy reader its time for the first authors note of the sequel to whats left of queen of the pranks and this one has a mysterious plot to it lol its not that mysterious i gave it away in this chapter can you guess what it is??? if you cant your an idiot!! :) *thumbs up and goofy smile on face*

ok im going to shut up being random and leave you with this to ponder on

whos hugs are worse the jokers or voldemorts????????? imagine them hugging eachother!!!!!!