Chapter 10

A.J's POV

~the next morning~

My alarm clock went off and I rolled over and turned it off. I laid there for a minute, then I realized it was Friday.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom after I had grabbed my clothes. I changed really quickly.

I ran downstairs and made a bowl of cereal and ate it. I didn't even watch tv this morning.

"Hurry up Nikki!!" I yelled at her even though she wasn't that far away.

"You do realize that your date with Rocky is today, right?" She said.

"Ugh! And it's not a date." I laid my head on the counter.

"Whatever.." She said, "Come on let's go to the car."

I got up and mom walked down the stairs.

"I just got called to work so you're going to have to drive your car to school." Mom said.

"Ok." I said.

My sister and I walked out to my car and hopped in it.

I started it up. 'Cabaret' by Justin Timberlake started playing.

I flipped out.

"Ok don't talk! My husband is on....." I said slash whispered.

She mocked me, "My husband is on.." She said in a really annoying voice.

I smacked her arm.

"Shut up!" I yelled, and with that we drove to school. With me dancing and singing the whole way.

Once we got to school I parked my car and got out. I locked the doors and we went inside.

"See you later Nikster." I said

"Bye." She said.

I walked to my locker.

I grabbed the stuff I needed from it and started to
walk to my class.

"Ready for our date tonight..?" An all to familiar voice said.

I turned around, "Very funny Alex..." I said rolling my eyes.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked surprised.

"That's how I recognize people, by their voices... So if I'm asleep and someone wants to draw on my faces and I hear them talk I can freak them out..." I said as we started to walk to class.

"That's creepy...."

"No I'm joking, I can just tell the difference between yours and Rocky's voice."

"Ok that's better."

I laughed and he opened the door for me. I nodded as a thanks and went and found a seat.

Alex sat next me.

Mak and Austin weren't in there yet.. That's weird.