Chapter 3

A.J's POV

~after class~

Finally it's over!! Now to Science.

I walked around the corner and ran into Alex.

"It's like we are run into each other every time we get the chance " He said smiling.

"You're so funny." I said.

"Do you have Mrs. Watkins next?" He asked.

"Yea and you're going the wrong way buddy."

"Ok well I'll sit with you in class."

"Ok." I said smiling.

Then Akasha walked up.

"Hey Alex." She said trying to make a sexy face, it didn't work.

"Um... Hi." He said, he scooted closer to me.

He looked at me and mouthed 'How does she know my name?'

I shook my head and shrugged.

"Are you free next Friday?" She asked.

"Actually no, I'm hanging with my friends at my crib." He said, looking at me.

"Oh.. Whatever!!" She said and walked away.

"Good I got her to go away!" He said.

"Good one Alex!" I said giving him a high five.

"Yea she kinda was stalking me in first and second period. She kept watching my every move." He said. "But she never heard my name..

"That's creepy.." I said.

"Yea, well let's go to class." He said. He walked down the hallway, I got some glances from the popular guys that had never even noticed me before. They smiled at me, I smiled back.

"What was that about?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, they have never noticed me before.." I said.

"Maybe they think they have competition because you're hanging out with a handsome guy." He said smiling.

"Maybe.." I said then I winked.

He laughed.

We walked into Science, Rob, Austin, and I assume their other friend, were in there.

"A.J!" Rob and Austin said.

"Hey I'm Zach." Zach said.

"Hi Zach, I'm A.J." I said. This will be a fun class with all four of the guys.

Alex and I sat at the same table as them. Rob had his own side, Zach has his own, Austin had his own, and Alex shared a side with me so I could sit with them.

"Today we are going to be doing an experiment. We need 4 to all tables and 5 to one." The teacher said.

"We'll be the table of 5 Mrs." Alex said.

"Sounds good." She smiled and handed out the stuff.

"We are going to see how much density these items have and how much water they dispute. Alex and A.J. I want you two to go fill these with water." She said, "I'll explain the experiment to your table."

Alex and I grabbed the tubes and walked out to the water fountains.

Alex filled half of one up and splashed it in my face.

"Alex!" I said wiping the water off of my face.

He was laughing until I splashed water in his face.

"Ok I'll stop!"

I laughed and we filled the rest up. We walked back to class and gave each table one.

"Did you get a little wet?" Austin asked.

"He splashed water in my face so I did it back." I said smiling.

"Yea don't mess with her guys!" Alex said sarcastically.

We all laughed and did the experiment. We all ended up getting a little wet. This is why Science is my second favorite class.

Mak's POV

Wow Language is less boring when you're actually learning..

I walked up to Ms. Coleman.

"Hey Ms. Coleman I was wondering if I could play on my phone since I'm not doing anything..?" I asked.

"Sure, you can do that everyday unless I ask you to do something." She said smiling.

"Thanks." I said and went and sat down and got on my phone.

I put one headphone in and got on Pandora and got on Today's hits radio.

Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus came on, I went back to my home screen and started playing Fruit Ninja. I was trying to beat my high score of 374. What better time to do that than at school!