Cats out of the bag and gone

Everyone started to freak out how in gods name did Cathy shift into a jaguar they are rare in the shifting world they were hunted to the point of there were no more because their coats were super soft and really large.  The hunter could get a lot more money of a jaguar’s coast than any other shifter.

Cathy just sat there looking at everyone and through the mind link; she had with her pack mates she asked, “Do I look that bad how bad could my wolf look people stop staring at me like I am a freak.”  “Well dear I do not know how to tell you this but when you shifted you shifted in to cat instead of a wolf,” replied Thor.

“What the hell do you mean I am a freaking cat how the hell can I be freaking cat both of my parents are wolves am I a freak among wolves,” scream Cathy.

The group thought it was best to leave Cathy and Thor along so they did not freak out Cathy anymore than she already was.  The decided to go ask Paris what the hell was going on with her daughter.  When they arrived, they found that Peter had died in the stockade because someone had slit his throat.  Paris was just staring at his body with shock in her eyes and a big Jaguar staring at the cage.  The group through they left Cathy with Thor how could she get there that fast they had heard jaguars were fast but god that was fast.

The Jaguar started to shift but it was not Cathy it was a guy who was this person and what did he have to do with Cathy.

“May I ask who you are and what do you have to do with my aunt Cathy I already see you have killed my grandfather well thank you for that but again my grandmother will die a painful lonely death if you do not mind please get away from the cage,” stated Crystal.

With that, the man jumped in front of the cage protecting Paris the group just looks at him with shock in their eyes.

“How dare you say things like this about my mate she was kidnapped from me and forced to live with these people for I am king Leo king of the jaguars no just kidding about the king part but she was taken from me by this Peter fellow,” stated Leo.

“Well how can she your mate when she is or was Peter’s wife and mine and Cathy’s mother,” stated Callie

Callie just thought about how Alex never told Leah about her as his mate and when she found her mate it was to late she already mated with Alex they could of broken the mate bond but Leah’s mate was human and already married. They could of already had Callie then she had Crystal and then Paris met Leo and the did the deed and she had Cathy, but poor cathy now she is a half an half.

“How no one could have told me about this I mean this is my life. Why could my mother have not a thought to tell me my father was a jaguar now I am a freak? Thor looks at me with loving eyes I do love him but I need to find myself,” stated Cathy to herself and with that she took off into the woods when Thor was not paying attention.

“Where did she go oh god she ran away from me my love my heart my soul just took off I need to find her,” cried Thor.  With that he mind linked with the rest of the group and ran after Cathy.