A Twist of the Family

     Looking between Callie and Tate Crystal was getting pissed off not at Callie but at Tate and her parents.  “You son of a bitch because of you I thought I got my sisters killed,” screamed crystal.

     Tate started to say something “do not say anything to me Tate  I had to live with the guilt I got my sisters killed not you I had to live with the daily punishments I was the one who nearly had their heart cut out by their own mother,” screamed crystal.

     After crystal said that aloud she heard a loud gasp from her sisters crystal turned around to her sister Crystal still had her shirt pulled up showing her scar cause by her mother.  Cathy started to whimper and Callie started to shake. “They did this to you to my own child they tried to cut out their own granddaughter’s heart,” screamed Callie.

     Everyone turned to Callie with shocked in their eyes everyone looked between Crystal and Callie.  “What do you mean daughter?’” asked Mike.

      “Crystal is my child I was young when I had her my parents said they will raise her as their own Cathy is their child she is Crystal aunt,” stated Callie

      “How can I be your kid how old were you when you had me for god sake you must have been thirteen how is this possible if Jared is your mate is he my father gross that you make Jet my uncle how could my uncle be my mate for god sake this family is messed up,” yelled Crystal.

      Everyone looked at Callie and Jared they started to back up from the two.  Crystal started too turned away from her own mate Jet.  “No Crystal, Jared is my second mate your father is named Alex he was my first mate he rejected me for my cousin one night during my heat he came to me and you can figure out the rest and 6 months later I had you.  I do not wish for anything different I mean having you not the way my parents treated you in the end,” replied Callie.

      “Well we need to get this fixed girls we need to punish the ones who deserve it alpha Mike will you allow us the return to our old pack land and deal with these liars pleaded,” the Blain girls.

       After they got their new alpha’s blessing and reassured him they would take their mates along with them the Blain girls headed to their old pack lands.  After a couple of hours of running, the girls arrived back to their old home.  Along the way, they picked up Cathy’s mate Thor.

If anyone needs to know how old the Blain girls are here:

Crystal 15 

Callie 28

Cathy 14