Mated and carrying Pups

Cahpter Three

“Well we will let them come in and look for Crystal but they will have a surprise on their hands,” stated Ari with a looking a mischief in her eyes. 

“Callie is fully mated with Jared as a yesterday and they cannot break the bond because she is carrying his pups,” said Mike.

They sat there waiting for Alpha Tom and Tate to make it to the pack house; they wait so long all of them sitting around looking at each other. Crystal sitting in Jet’s lap laying her head on his chest and Callie sitting in Jared’s lap slightly crying for everything that her poor sister has gone through. Just so she could be with Jared now she wishes she told Crystal the plan all along and wishes she now took her with along with Cathy.  She never thought that they would take it out on her.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Mike and Ari went to answer the door Crystal started to freak out “what if they try and take me what if they try and take my sisters away from me,” whispered Crystal.

Alpha Tom and Tate entered the house, entered the living room, and stood there with shock in their eyes.  “Love oh my love where have you been we have been looking for you for almost a year and who is this you are with,” said Tate.  A loud growl exited Jared as Tate ran toward Callie.  Tate stopped in his tracks and growled back and stood his ground looking at the mark on Callie’s neck then started to sniff the air.  “You slut how could you mate with this person when you are my mate I knew Crystal was a slut but not you,” screamed Tate.

Jet flew from his seat and pinned Tate to the wall by his throat holding growling in his face “how dare you speak to my brother’s mate like that she is the next Luna of this pack.  I should kill you for talking about my mate like that because she is my mate and also the next female beta of this pack,” stated Jet.

Barely able to breathe Tate looked at his father who just stood there with a shocked look on his face.  “Let go of my son before I harm you’” yelled Alpha Tom.  Crystal ran up to Jet and grabbed his arm then started to smell the area where her mark should go on Jet and he started to relax.  Jared stood up and approached alpha Tom and Tate pointed toward the door “I think it be best if you leave one you are on our land not yours so your alpha voice does not work with us.  Two Callie is my true mate and carrying my pups her sister Crystal is my brother’s mate as for your daughter who you seem to forget, was not kidnapped, but banned by your son for helping her friend.  As for Cathy she has a mate in my pack but he is away at the moment and will be back and he is not one you want to mess with,” state Jared with his alpha voice. 

Everyone seemed to bow to his voice alpha Tom looked Tate and started to scream at him, “what does he mean you banned your own sister from my pack no one gave you the authority you banned anyone from my pack you little prick,”

“You see my mother found me in the woods with Jared and told me that she would rather me die than mate with someone that does not alpha blood. She did not know that Jared was the next alpha of this pack, so she arranged her Tate to mate with me against my will.  So I contacted Jared and told him about her plan so we planned to run away to his pack lands so I would be safe but I never thought that Crystal you get blamed you this and Cathy met her mate in the process of me running away,” stated Callie everyone just looked at her and listen.

*Flashback*

“Jared this is the best day I have had in years I am so happy that we met I swear my mother is getting on my nerves about finding my mate. Every time we go to someone else’s pack she shoves me at the alpha or his son to see if I am his mate and when I am not she gets pissed blaming me not the fates,” whispered Callie.

“Well sweetie you are my mate and I will do anything to protect you if it means kidnapping from your pack and bring you to mine I will,” stated Jared.

Just then there was a noise in the woods and they both turned around to see Callie’s mom standing there looking really pissed off.  “So this is where you ended up with this filthy dog you know better than this Callie. You are to be looking for your mate not playing around with lower dogs or even worse rouges. I have to deal with this and your waste of a space sister Crystal you are coming with me right now and we will deal with this I have a plan you won’t like it but what has to be done will be done,” stated her mother.

When they got back from the forest she threw Callie into her room and started talking to her father telling him what she found his daughter doing in the forest and now she has to come up with a plan to get Callie mated with an alpha because she thinks that Callie was mates with a lower dog or rouge.  Her father scream he would not have that and called Alpha Tom and planned to have Tate mate Callie by force then she would have no choice to stay in the pack and become Alpha female when it was time.

“Jared you won’t believe what they are doing they are going to have Tate force me into a mate bond and then we will never be together do you think the kidnapping plan will still work,” said Callie.  Then they started to plan in how this was going to work.