~Chapter 2~

When we got to the lobby of the building Hunter said, "Do you just want to take my motorcycle? It'll be easier that way."

"Or maybe you just want me to wrap my arms around you and pretend to be scared," I said as I was crossing my arms on my chest and raising an eyebrow. He chuckled and shook his head at me, raising his hands up in the air in surrender.

"Ok! We'll go on your motorcycle!" I said dramatically, pretending like it's the worst decision I've ever made, but chuckling at the end with him.

"You know, you changed a lot from when I first met you two months ago..." he said when we started walking again, stroking his imaginary beard. I looked at him for a second, before thinking about two months back. When I first met him I was nervous and scared to talk to him, because of how muscular he was and how he lokasdoked threatening because of how he was dressed.

He reminded me of the people who bullied my brother, which was why I didn't want to talk much around him. I mean, he was wearing a biker jacket with biker boots and all kinds of stuff that I thought was scary at the time, while I was wearing the goodie-two-shoes clothes that I always wore to school every day. A Hello Kitty t-shirt with a pink warm-up jacket, light blue denim jeans, and pink flats. Yep.... don't talk about it, man...

Seriously, if you laugh I'll find you and kill you....

Anyway! I've completely changed since then. I'm not wearing that kind of stuff anymore, I'm not the shy girl who doesn't have friends, and I'm not going to be a pushover anymore. I'm done with that! I like the new me a lot better than the old me.

While I was thinking of all of this, I didn't realize that we walked all the way over to Hunter's motorcycle. When I saw that I was in the parking lot, I had a shocked look on my face. Hunter turned and was about to say something, when he saw my face and stopped. "What?" He said confused.

I shook my head and looked around the place. "Um. Nothing..." I said, surprised that I walked over here without noticing.

He chuckled and shook his head, while hopping onto his bike, and holding out his hand so he could help me up. I smiled and took his hand, hopping onto the bike and holding onto his waist loosely. "Where are we heading, m'lady?" Hunter said, in a proper accent.

I laughed and said, "We shall go to Walmart, kind sir" in a proper British accent. He chuckled and roared the motorcycle to life making me squeal happily, excited for it to zoom across the road. Hunter obviously sensed my excitement, which is why he started to slowly put his left foot on the bar. And by slowly, I mean he was going .0004 miles an hour. I groaned and hit his back with my hand. "Could you hurry it up a bit over there?" I yelled at him, annoyed. He chuckled and put both legs up, immediately zooming down the road.

||-*-*-*-*-*-||

As soon as he parked his motorcycle, I hopped off of it and took the helmet off. I threw it at him, and he caught it behind his back with one hand. "Show off" I muttered as I ran my hand through my hair, so the hair didn't stick to my face and neck. He must have heard me, because he chuckled as he took off his helmet and put it in the pocket under the motorcycle seat.

"Ok, let's go", he said ruffling up his hair so it wasn't matted on his head.

When we got into the store we started to walk around, trying to find where the school supplies would be. Speaking of school...

I didn't know that Hunter went to my school...

I turned towards him, remembering what he told me at the shooting range. "Yo, Hunter?" I said, nudging him while we walked through the 'Furniture for Businesses' section. He turned towards me with a raised eyebrow as we kept walking. "I didn't know you went to my school..." I said curiously.