Niall Girl Interviews - Chapter 4

"Welcome back!" Reggie says walking onstage, "Today we will be interviewing the Niall girls! First, we have a veteran to the games, Maddy!"

Maddy walks onstage and sits down to talk to Reggie.

"Hello, Maddy. How are you?" Reggie asks smiling.

"I'm well, thank you." Maddy replies.

"So, you have also been in this situation before, having to fight for your life against girls that have the same goal as you, what's it like? What was your reaction when you found out?" Reggie asks.

"Well, if you want my honest opinion, then you should know that I think this is a load if bullshit. It's fucking ridiculous that we have to fight again and risk our lives after we thought we'd be able to live a happy life." Maddy yells angrily, "I apologize for yelling but, it's utterly ridiculous."

"I understand it is hard. So, are you friends with any of he winners from the previous game?" Reggie asks, trying to change the subject.

"I'm pretty good friends with all of them, but I'm really close with Wynter. She really understands me." Maddy says smiling.

"Okay, well that's all we have for today. I hope I'll see you again!" Reggie says as Maddy walks off stage.

A girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, and a perfect smile walks onstage nervously.

"Hello, Melina! Welcome!" Reggie says enthusiastically.

"Hi, how are you?" Melina asks.

"Good, and you?" Reggie asks as well.

"Good, uh, why do you like to interview the contestants?" Melina questions.

"Why? I enjoy it! I get to meet new people, who eventually die within a week, but I like to stay positive!" Reggie answers.

"Oh." Melina replies with shyly.

"Uh, well anyways, do you have any strategies for the games or-" Reggie asks but it cut off.

"No. I don't plan on murdering other innocent girls that do not deserve to die. The whole game is disgusting. What is the purpose of it? To kill people who aren't ready to die just for some guy who may not even love them!" Melina says through gritted teeth.

"Well, uh, so no strategies?" Reggie says with a nervous laugh.

Melina gets up and walks off stage furious.

"Hey, I like what you said out there." Maddy says to Melina as she walks past her.

"Really? I never even knew I could say something like that." Melina replies.

"Your names Melina right?" Maddy says smiling, because she knows Melina has the same point of view as her.

Next a girl with fiery red curly hair and bright blue eyes walks onstage, and by the giant tattoo on her forearm that says "ASHLYNN", we can confirm that, that is her name.

"Hello, Ashlynn. I love you hair! Along with your eyes they combine beautifully!" Reggie says.

"Thanks, uh, I grew them myself." Ashlynn says sarcastically.

"So, do you have any plans for the games?" Reggie asks.

"Nah, I'm just gonna go in there and kill some bitches." Ashlynn replies.

"Oh, interesting. Do you have any allies?" Reggie asks.

"Nah, but hopefully I'll get Maddy on my side. She's a tricky bitch because she won the games from last time without killing a single person by knife or arrow, but then again she could turn on you at any second. I like that rush of adrenaline." Ashlynn says smirking.

"Oh, well I wish you the best if luck between you and Maddy!" Reggie says as Ashlynn walks off stage

I girl with rainbow hair, and on green and one blue eye walks onstage.

"Wow, Eliza, I love you eyes, so unique, so interesting, so extravagant!" Reggie says leaning in towards Eliza's eyes.

"Thanks." Eliza says, not know what else to say.

"So, do you plan on killing Maddy or becoming friends with her?" Reggie asks.

"Uh, I haven't really thought if that. I'd like to become friends mainly because I don't plan on killing anyone. I'd rather kill myself then another human being." Eliza says.

"Oh, don't you love Niall?" Reggie asks.

"Oh, of course I do! I just can't live with the guilt of taking another persons life." Eliza says looking down.

"I feel the same way. Okay, well that's all a have time for today! I hope you'll survive!" Reggie says as Eliza walks offstage.

Next a girl with white hair that's tinted blue and blue eyes walks onstage.

"Okay, Skylar, I'd like to point out that you look a lot like your name! Very sky-like!" Reggie says smiling.

"Thanks, I think that's why I was named that." Skylar says looking down.

"So, I heard you're pretty good with a knife, huh?" Reggie asks.

"Yes, if I do say so myself." Skylar replies, still looking at the ground.

"Is there something wrong? You haven't looked up at all?" Reggie asks worriedly.

"No, I'm just sad that I'm going to die."

Skylar sighs.

"You don't know that for sure, and like you said, you're good at using a knife. You could use that and live." Reggie says trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, I guess." Skylar says.

"Okay, well Skylar, I hope you survive so I can tell you that I told you so!" Reggie says laughing as Skykar walks offstage.

"Okay, folks tomorrow we will interview the Liam girls! So far we have interviews the Harry and Niall girls. I'm very excited to meet them all! Goodnight everyone!" Reggie says waking offstage.