Chosen - Chapter 2

The two months pass by and the four girls are sent to Alahan, where the girls that they will be competing against are at the moment. The train they are on arrives and they are taken to the stadium where the twenty-one girls are chosen.

Since Maddy, Wynter, Lily, and Lynne are obligated to compete. Their names are technically already chosen.

"Welcome, everyone! For those of you who don't know, my name is Jess. I will be announcing everything and will be with you almost every step of the way." Jess says smiling, as usual.

The stadium is silent with anticipation. The four girls that have previously won are sitting on stage. Maddy is fighting for Niall, Wynter for Harry, Lynne for Liam, and Lily for Zayn. They have to choose four girls for each boy, except for Louis, they need five to fight for him.

"Okay, let's start with the Niall. Maddy is fighting for him," Jess says gesturing at Maddy "and the names are," Jess chooses four names from the hundreds of names in the huge jar "Melina, Ashlynn, Skylar, and Eliza."

The four girls join Maddy onstage and all five headed backstage to chat with Niall.

"Okay, next we will chose the four Liam girls!" Jess says as she does the same, and chooses four names, "those girls are, Natalie, Marie, Elizabeth, and Alexa."

Those four girls and Lynne walk up to the stage and go back stage to also talk with Liam.

"Next, we'll choose the four Zayn girls." Jess says as she repeats the name choosing once again "Valerie, Cecelia, Veronica, and Mia."

Once again the four girls and Lily make their way backstage to talk with Zayn.

"Next are the Harry girls. The names chosen are Arissa, Clarice, Rebecca, and Georgia."

They do as all the other girls did, walk backstage to talk with the man they're fighting for.

"Okay, last but not least are the Louis girls," Jess says taking her time to choose "Allison, Hannah, Anna, and Jennifer-"

"NOOOOO!" an unfamiliar voice shouts.

The whole stadium turns their heads to the two girls screaming, crying, and hugging goodbye until security has to pry them apart.

Those girls go backstage to Louis as well.

"Okay, well, for those of you still here, you were not chosen." Jess says "I'm not sure whether you're happy or sad about that, either way there is nothing we can do about it."

Another man comes onstage, with vibrant orange hair, as Jess walks off stage.

"Hello, everyone! My name is Reggie, and I will be interviewing all of the contestants tomorrow. So remember to watch it to learn more about them. I'll see you all tomorrow!"

Reggie heads backstage with the sponsors from the previous competition, JJ, Ricardo, Ella, and Josh. Along with a new sponsor, Andrea.