Harry Girl Interviews - Chapter 3

The next day comes and all the chosen girls will be interviewed by Reggie. First up, the Harry girls.

"Welcome, everyone!" Reggie says to the crowd anxiously waiting for the interviews, "First we're going to interview the Harry girls."

"First up is Wynter." he says as he stands up and Wynter walks up the stage to the seat next to him.

"Hello, Wynter!" Reggie says with a warm smile.

"Hey, Reg." Wynter replies.

"So, you've already fought before for Michael, and now you have to risk your life again, how do you feel about that?" Reggie says.

"I feel that that's shitty, nobody asked me if I wanted this. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared!" Wynter says.

"Oh, you're very confident, I like that!" Reggie says enthusiastically.

"Well, you have to be going into the games like this, if you aren't confident, you doubt yourself and your skills. That leads to failure which leads to death, and now who wants that?" Wynter says confidently.

"Wow, I like your moxie, Wynter!" Reggie says smiling "Okay, that's all we have for today, it was nice meeting you!"

"Thanks Reg, same to you. Believe me, I'll be seeing you later."

Wynter walks off stage as a girl with dirty blond hair and dark green eyes comes onstage.

"Welcome, Clarice! So, this is your first Husband Games, are you excited, nervous, angry?" Reggie says smiling.

"Uh, well I'm uh..." Clarice says nervously.

"So I'm guessing you're nervous?" say Reggie jokingly.

"Yeah, I just... Don't want to die." Clarice says looking down.

"Well, who does?" Reggie says laughing along with the crowd.

"So, what's the scoop on you and climbing? I've been told you're very good." Reggie asks.

"Yeah, that was the plan. Climb trees, and hide." Clarice says.

"Okay, well unfortunately that's all we have for today. I hope to see you again soon!" Reggie says waving goodbye to Clarice.

"You too..." Clarice says as she walks off stage.

Clarice rushes off stage, on the verge on tears.

A girl with short dirty blond hair, brown eyes, and glasses walks onstage, confused as to why Clarice was crying and running off stage.

"Why the hell were you crying?! It makes you look weak!" a girl who has black hair and brown-almost-black eyes screams at Clarice.

"I-I'm sorry Arissa, I'm j-just so s-scared. I'm r-really nervous. S-sorry." Clarice says between sobs.

"Hey, listen. The other girls will know to kill you because we all know you're not going to fight back. Crying of an interview?!" Arissa says walking around. "Sorry for yelling, I just want you alive."

Back onstage the girl with glasses begins her interview with Reggie.

"Hello, Reggie!" the girl says too enthusiastically.

"Oh, well aren't you a little cheerful, Rebecca!" Reggie says laughing.

"Well, I know I'm doomed, but I'd like to die happy!" Rebecca says smiling.

"Oh, well, uh, what are some of your strategies?" Reggie asks.

"I don't have any. That's why I said in doomed." Rebecca says a little less cheerful.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Rebecca." Reggie says gesturing to the door uncomfortably.

Rebecca walks off stage as Arissa walks - or should I say struts - on stage.

"Hello, Arissa, how are you?" Reggie asks smiling.

"Fine, I mean I'm being forced to fight with twenty-four other girls, I'm not as happy as Ms. Perky-pants," Arissa says the pretends to cough "Rebecca."

"Haha, yes, so do you plan on actually fighting?" Reggie asks.

"Yeah, I'll kill anyone for Harry. No bitch, will stay alive besides me. Unless your fighting for one of the other guys, then I don't even care." Arissa says rudely.

"Um, might I remind you that you cannot swear on here." Reggie says.

"Okay, well it was nice meeting you I'm leaving." Arissa says strutting off stage before Reggie can even say goodbye.

Arissa leaves the stage and the final Harry girl walks onstage, she has hair as white as snow and beautiful green eyes.

"Hello, Georgia, you look very nice today!" Reggie says smiling.

"Hey, Reggie, the same to you." Georgia says as Reggie starts blushing.

"So, Georgia, I heard that you're pretty good with a bow and arrow, yeah?" Reggie asks.

"Well, I like to think so." Georgia says smiling.

"Okay, Georgia. It was a pleasure meeting you." Reggie says shaking Georgia's hand.

As Georgia walks offstage, Arissa whispers to Wynter "People say that Georgia and Reggie have had sex before. That's why he was so nice to her, blushing, complimenting her, shaking her hand. Did he do any of that to any of us? No."

"So, even if she has what's the problem?" Wynter replies.

"She'll have a better chance, and I cannot lose this." Arissa says.

"Oh my god, you're so irrelevant." Wynter says as she walks away, plotting Arissa's death.

"Okay, everyone! Tomorrow we'll be meeting the Niall girls, if I do say so myself, I'm excited to meet Maddy. I want to hear her opinion on having to fight in the Husband Games for a second time! Goodnight, everyone!" Reggie says to the audience.