Chapter 7: the final battle

Just north of the continent, Risky's hideout was located underneath a volcano. Sky finally dropped off Ben and Shantae, "okay you two, we're here" the bird trainer said. The two guardians jumped off, "thanks Sky we'll see you in a little bit" Shantae said as she and Ben looked down.
K
They saw a large pool of water, and underneath it the only way to gain entry was through a pipe. "Ready?" Ben asked, the half genie nodded, "ready" the two then jumped in.

Shantae went into Mermaid mode while Ben went full Omni and used Jet Ray's Petagia wings. "Lets go!" He yelled as they went under, rushing through the pipe. On the other said was a long underwater tunnel filled with Risky's tinker bar pirates. Along with those weird cycloptic fish, "don't think so" Ben said before releasing a electric pulse in the water. This had managed to shock half of the enemies.

Shantae had shot the rest with her bubble blasts, still remarkably powerful how a bubble could do that. "Man Risky really has this place under wraps" Shantae commented, "too many tinker bats".

Ben then Miss aimed one of Jet Ray's neuroshock eye beams and accidentally hit a cage. Then out of it came three little star fish who surrounded the two. Then started firing bubbles and blasted all of Risky's henchmen. "Looks like they're on our side" Ben said, both then swam through the tunnels until they reached a large pipe and went through.

Once they got out the other side they saw that Risky's hideout was inside a volcano. Due to the Lava being everywhere, "okay... she really isn't playing around" Ben commented, "shall we?".

Shantae nodded then both ran through the gauntlet that was the lair, once they ran out of ground Shantae switched to her Harpy form and started flying. When lava shot up from the magma sea he used Arctiguana's power to freeze it into stone.

At a few points the two had to handle tinker bats loaded onto a bizarre looking lizard monster spitting up round boulders. Wasn't really a hard thing to beat, once they got past all that they had ended up in a fairly large room. And with another door that had Risky behind it, "well, she's back there" Ben said, "you ready?" He asked.

"I've dealt with her before, I can handle her. So yes I'm ready" she declared, the two then approached the door then stopped. "Just in case... we don't make it" Shantae gave Ben a kiss on the lips to which he returned.

"Ready?", "ready!!" The two busted the door down to reveal the pirate herself. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE RISKY!" The half genie yelled, "so you little brats managed to find my tinker factory did you?" Risky asked.

"Where did you hide the dynamo?!" Ben asked turning his arm into something similar to Tyrannopede. She chuckled, "you shall see soon enough, it's in the tender loving care of Tinker bats" the pirate answered. "They're working effortlessly to unlock the dynamo's full potential. It's beyond anything your shortsighted uncle could even dream of".

"But until it's complete, I WON'T ALLOW EITHER OF YOU TO INTERFERE!!!!" She yelled. "Easy enough, two of us one of you" Ben said going full Omni.

The pirate shot a charge with her blunderbuss, only after Shantae chanted Phase Bubble and an orb formed around Her and Ben allowing the bullet to phase through them. Omni then grew CannonBolt's armor then gestured Shantae to wrap her pony tail around his arm.

Then she swung him around like a sling and launched Ben towards Risky. A near direct hit Ben missed by a hair the. Hit the wall behind Risky, only to bounce off and get her in the back