Chapter 6: Animo Island

Currently Ben and Shantae are flying to a nearby island, curtesy of Gwen she had given them the coordinates to Animo's whereabouts. As to why they're trying to find that psycho scientist, his mangy monster stole their zombie hamster.

(If you read the last chapter)

Ben had shared his story with Shantae when they met, but he had to give her information on his family which he had found. Paradox had found them earlier and revived them, "so those were your family and friends back there?" Shantae asked. She was currently in Harpy form, the only one that could fly long distances.

"Yup and a few of my old co workers, with the plumbers as in the intergalactic police force" Ben answered. "And I thought my family was weird, my mother is a genie, and my father was a pirate" the half Genie laughed. "Well there are all kinds of people out there, now all we have to do is find this island Gene is talking about and we'll find animo" Ben said.

"And once we find Animo we'll find Poe's zombie hamster" Shantae added, after a long and tiring flight they finally made it. Animo's island hideout had been over grown with trees and jungle, "okay now where are we headed?" Ben asked then spotted a the creature that had the hamster. It flew down into the trees, "fallow that bird snake cat thing" the Harpy girl said flying down.

Once the two landed both had returned to their human forms, "ah nostalgia, fighting a crazy mad scientist who wants to create monsters, this brings back memories" Ben said. "Hope you're ready to make some more" Shantae said as they entered the jungle.

"Okay so where do we find Animo? Do you think he left a trail or something?" Shantae asked Ben, "maybe... considering I see our trail right in front of us" he answered. Looking forward they saw a large horde of mutant animals made by doctor Animo, "wow he doesn't play around when making monsters" the half Genie said back away.

But was grabbed by Ben, "think about it, Animo sent these creeps out to get us right? And also to guard his lair, find the most monsters find Animo's hideout" he explained. Shantae agreed with his logic and started fighting, Ben had went full Predator and tackled a bunch down with Crabdozer's horn and armor. Then grabbed a weird frog octopus thing and flung it into some mole bear creature.

Shantae used her magic and summon a circle of swords and swirled them around slashing monster left and right. Then blasted them with a flame thrower attack "and I'm not just hot, see if you can hold up against my spike ball" she said flinging her floating spiked ball at the monsters.

When it seemed like they were beat, the two were mobbed by more monsters "normally I don't run from a fight but I'll make an exception in this case" Ben said. "Quick into the trees" he said, Shantae fallowed climbing a few vines, then she felt a slight irritation, and one that Ben had seen her react to.

"Uh Shantae are you okay?" He asked, "yeah just a little head ache, YOW!!!" She yelled falling. "OH NO HELP!!!!!" "Shantae!" Ben said throwing some bandages down. She was about to grab them before she heard a voice "daughter of the genies? Take this transformation of light and use it to climb to the highest top of victory" it said.

The half Genie then transformed and instead of her usual Monkey, Bat, Elephant, Crab, Mermaid, Harpy, Mouse, Or Spider. She had became a long blue snake, Cobra to be exact.

 She had became a long blue snake, Cobra to be exact