Chapter 5: haunted horrors

"Man this place is scary" Shantae commented, Ben was trying to pull her out of a pink slime thing. "Still I find my old enemy Zombozo scarier admittedly" He said. After the two found a light shard after collecting remains, getting sick, and giving candy, Rotty said that the end of the world was coming.

The two were now at Hypno Baron's castle to stop this whole thing. Apparently her brothers gave Hypno Baron the key to summoning a creature of unspeakable horror. To cast the world into a sea of eternal woe, or something along those lines according to the zombie girl.

And did it for coffee roast, Ben commented as the fifth most stupidest thing in the multiverse. The fourth oddly was messing with a girl named Clover's hair and number two was knocking over another Girl named Erza's cheesecake.

Right now the two were scrambling through the castle narrowly avoiding the skeletons, ghosts, bats and smiles. The latter had actually enveloped Ben in a hug... a rather big hug which nearly suffocated him. Luckily Shantae pulled him out, they ran into one of Rotty's Brothers. Abner, tall with a kinda Frankenstein looking head and dorsal fins on his back.

He and the half Genie went into a little verbal argument over wanting a poster, Ben had pulled out his null space projector and brought out a poster of Celebrities from Anur Transyl

He and the half Genie went into a little verbal argument over wanting a poster, Ben had pulled out his null space projector and brought out a poster of Celebrities from Anur Transyl. Little to say that Abner had liked them and Ben willingly gave it to him.

"Almost out, and finally away from
These slimes" Shantae said, "I think one of my multidimensional brothers lives with a slime" Ben said. "What!? Ew, I hope it doesn't suffocate him" she yelped. "Suffocate? No... but... do a major feel around..." Ben shivered, the shapeshifter had seen the memories of the other hims in the multiverse. And little to say when he saw what the monster musume him was up to...

Let's not talk about it, "oh god" Shantae said mentally traumatized at what that slime had did to her Ben. 'Wait did I just say my Ben?!... no no I said Ben I didn't say my Ben, it's not like we're dating or anything... sure Ben is cute... okay down right handsome, nice hair, he's so strong, so nice and kind" Shantae thought looking dazed.

"And those dreamy emerald eyes always some how make me feel like I'm melting, and not to mention how great he tastes when we kissed... AHHHHHHH!?!?!?! What is wrong with me GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER SHANTAE!!!!' She scolded herself.

The two had finally made their way out of the castle "that was really intense" Ben said. "Yeah no kidding, I still question a zombie's choice of interior decoration" Shantae replied. Then they looked forward to see that where Hypno Baron had been... it was a long way from the palace to the place where he was performing the ritual.

"That's a long way" the half Genie said, "well no matter" The alien hero said shaking his head. "We can get their no problem" Ben said "yeah no problem" Shantae replied going into her Harpy form.