Chapter 6- I Promise

The next couple weeks of our relationship consisted of mainly researching, picking out songs, changing out minds on those songs, practicing, and all the preparing for his audition that came with it. It was a fun twist to our normal hangout after school schedule! November rolled around very quickly right as Harry finally decided on his audition song, "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder. I genuinely think it was the perfect pick! It was less that a week before the beginning of his walk of fame and he was absolutely freaking out! "Maybe, I should just wait until next season! You know... let my voice advance a bit more?" he said nervously. "Haha that's a funny thought! NO! Your going to try out, do great, and make it!" I smiled at him. He kissed me lightly and sighed. "Haha ok..."

Isn't she lovely, isnt she wonderful

Isnt she precious, less than one minute old

And I never thought, through love we'd be

Making wonders lovely as she, isnt she lovely

Made from love

He sang his last few words at his last rehearsal (the night before X Factor audition). I clapped loudly and gave him a tight hug of confidence. "Your going to do great! Just don't think about the thousands of people watching you... no pressure." I winked at him. "Hmmm, thanks." he said laughing. It was 10:00 p.m. Friday night and there was no need to rush home, so we walked. We stepped out into the cold night air. He grabbed my hand as we started up the road. "Are you nervous?" I asked quietly, breaking the few moments of silence. "Of course, but as long as I have you there, I'm sure Ill be fine." he smiled looking off into the empty street ahead. "Well I'll be there, no doubt about it." I said smiling at his answer. "Do you think anything will come out of this?" he asked. "I think you'll do your best, no matter what happens. I just want you to keep your head on straight if this goes further than we expected. " I replied. "Keep my head on straight... which means?" the smile left his face, but not to where he looked seemed unhappy. "You know, stay humble, stay yourself, don't let all the fame get to you." I said squeezing his hand. "I don't thinks that's something we have to worry about... are you worried about that?" he looked over at me with curious eyes. "No, I mean you just might get really busy and have to be gone a lot ..." I stopped slowly wondering if he got the point of what I was saying. "You think I might... leave? As in, leave you?! Just to be famous... " he looked shocked. "I didn't say that... " I said slowly. "But you thought it. Don't you know that I would never do that?!" he said. "I know, I was just thinking of all the possibilities." I said looking up at him. He stopped walking and faced me, stopping me too. "Me leaving you is NOT a possibility. Especially to gain something as rubbish as fame." he looked deep into my eyes. "I know... " I said shaking my head. "I guess I'm just not thinking straight." I giggled weakly and tried to start walking again, but Harry stopped me. "Really, nothing is going to come between us. I promise." he said sweetly. Then pulled me in for a hug, resting his chin lightly on the top of my head. "I believe you, I promise." I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around him, burying my face into his jacket, trying to warm up my nose. He kissed the top of my head and we started walking again.