Chapter 11- Elimination Time

Only a hand full of boys were left, and they were all standing in the elimination line up on stage. Thankfully Harry was one of the them. But only one of them were going to make it through this time, all the rest had to go home. This was a private shooting so all the family members and friends of the contestants had to wait out in the lobby. I was scared for Harry. I knew how much he wanted this and how serious he was about his singing. He deserved this more than any of the others. I quite frankly had no clue to what was going to happen. There was so mucn talent in this season. Harry was most of it. There were no cracked doors or windows that we could seek a peek through so the only choice we had was to sit there, and wait. Minutes felt like hours. And the more time passed, the more everybody started tapping their feet on the floor, the more people started pacing across the room. I just decided to sit down and stay calm. You could tell Anne was getting more nervous every second. I got out of my seat and walked over to her enclosing her in my arms. "Its okay! Everythings going to be just fine." I smiled at her. She tried to believe me but you could see the doubt in her eyes. Moments passed without any answer. It drove me crazy not knowing what was happening in there! For all we knew Harry could be crying his eyes out or on the other hand, he could be screaming out of excitement. All you could hear was the buzz of Simon's mic, giving the response we all wanted to know. Or at least most of us. I found my hands wrapped around my mouth as the two doors at the end of the corridoor opened, releasing all of the home bound boys. Bloodshot faces came and past when finally, there he was. Harry walked out the door, tears streaming down his face, his head shaking back and forth in disbelief. At that moment I knew exactly what had happened inside that room. He had been eliminated. I ran up to him, getting as close to him as I could. His family following close behind. I wrapped my arms around his neck, him putting his arms around my waist and burying his face into my shoulder. A couple tears rolled down my face, but I remained brave for him. The fabric the covered my shoulder was completely soaked after seconds. He was devestated. We must have stood there for an hour before we finally decided to head to the car. Once we had returned home I brought Harry up to his room, but all he did was cry. "Harry, you were amazing. I hope you know that." I said as we layed back on the head board of his bed. All he did was nod and return his face into the crook of my neck. I was just about to say something else when a phone call interupted my thoughts. I glanced at the bright screen to see it was Liam. Over the weeks Harry and I had become close friends with a few other lads named Liam, Niall, Zayn, and of course Louis. Who could forget Louis. They were all very fetching as Harry would put it. I quickly picked up. "Hey Liam." I said softly. You could tell he had been crying as well, due to his scratchy tone. "Hey... well its over." I said. "I know, but you amazing. Simon'd out of his mind." I comforted him. "Thanks Alli. How's Harry? I tried calling him earlier but he didnt answer." he asked. "He still a bit shaken up. How are the rest of the boys?" I replied concerned. "They pretty down. Everybody is." he whimpered. "Ok well, we all should get together tomorrow. Have some fun?" I tried to cheer him up. "Alright, sounds good. Just get Harry to call me whenever he feels like it." he said about to hang up. "Ok I will." I promised. We said our goodbyes then got off the line. I turned back to Harry who had his eyes shut. He had fallen asleep. I couldnt blame him, alot had happened that day. I sunk down to his level on the bed a snuggled up to him. A good ol' day out with the boys tomorrow would surely help him. Before going to sleep, I stared at him for a moment taking in his perfect face, and kissed him softly on the cheek. Things were going to be okay.