Ch. 3 - The Boys

As the day continued, I got the twins everything their hearts desired. They were absolutely happy. That put a smile on my face. I wanted them to be as happy as possible.

I also came to realise that the other boys might not take it as easy as Niall did. Since Louis and Harry absolutely love children, and are basically children themselves, they'll probably love the twins. But Liam. He's so strict with us. Not always, but when it comes to serious situations.

How would he take it?

"Daddy, we're hungry." William said for the two of them. Jordan nodded while brushing the hair of one of her baby princess dolls.

"Hm. Let me see what I, I mean we have." I turned and looked inside of our fridge. There wasn't much and I was no good when it came to cooking. Looks like I'll have to call Liam. Might as well call Harry and Louis because they have to meet the kids too. i can't forget Niall.

"Why don't we call your uncle Liam and ask him to come over and make something?" I asked the twins.

"Otay!" They said in unison. Here goes nothing.

***

When the doorbell rang, I was extremely nervous. I knew I was going to get a yelling from Liam, even though I am older. My heart was in my throat by the time I made it to the door.

After a deep breath, I opened the door. Liam smiled at me and brought me in for a hug.

"Hey Zayn! So you need help with dinner? Are all the boys coming?" He asked after walking inside.

"Yeah. Li, I gotta tell you something before you actually see them." I replied.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked.

"Liam, I-"

"Daddy! Look what I made!" I heard Jordan yell while turning the corner to show her still in her tutu and holding a piece of construction paper.

When her's and Liam's eyes met, she stopped running and began to get shy. Liam started to breath a tad bit heavier at the sight of her.

"Daddy." She called for me. Reaching her arms up so I could pick her up.

Liam's eyes stayed glued to her, even after she was in my arms. He was in shock. I'm sure I would be too.

Jordan hid her face in my neck because of her shyness, and probably because of Liam staring at her so intensely. She started to whimper just a little because of how uncomfortable she was.

"Liam stop. You're frightening her. She's so shy." I informed him. His eyes moved away from her. But he'd still occasionally glance at her.

"Look I adopted her and-"

"Daddy! Jordy!" I heard William yell out. Liam's brown eyes couldn't have gotten any bigger.

"William! We're over here! Please just hear me out on this one."

After explaining myself, and Jordan getting used to Liam, he finally started to warm up to the idea of me having the twins. It was a lot easier than I expected it to be. Now I just had to make sure the twins survived through Louis and Harry.

"Hello bitches! The queen has arrived!" I heard Louis yell. Jordan and William both covered mouths.

"Daddy. He thed a bad word!" William pointed. I sighed.

"Well, lets get this shi-" Louis stopped mid-sentence when he laid eyes on the twins. Harry came in right after him and his eyes lit up.

"Babies! Louis, you have to watch your mouth. Hi kids! I'm Harry. What are your names?" Harry asked the kids in a baby voice.