Been a While

***Sunday***

So, it's been a month since Valentine's Day and Jake has been distant. I know the guys are working on a fourth album and everything but seriously literally ALL of his attention is on that.

I know I should be supportive and I am but I need attention too. You get what I mean?

**An Hour Later** 7 PM

I was taking a nap when I heard the front door open and close. We also recently bought a house of our own. When Jake came inside he kissed me and layed down on the bed.

"I love you, Jake" I said. "I love you too".

I got on top of him and kissed him. He kissed back. Soon we were both just in our underwear.  I took off his boxers and started pumping him. He started moaning. I smirked. I replaced my hands with my mouth. 

He started moaning again. "I'm close Jen". After he said that his phone rang. He was reaching for it. "Let it go to voicemail,  babe". "Jen stop, it's about the album..." I took my mouth away and he answered it while putting on his boxers and walking out of the room.

**Next Day**

I haven't talked to Jake all day since yesterday. I was on my side on the bed when the door to our bedroom opened and reviled Jake with a bouquet of roses and chocolate.  "Babe, I'm sorry. If it was for anything else I wouldn't have answered it.". I turned so I wasn't facing him. "I wouldn't have stopped it for the world.  It felt really good.". "Jake, that's the most action we've had in a month! Everytime I asked you it was, 'I'm tired' or 'I'm not in the mood' or 'I just want to lay down'.".

"I know and I'm sorry" I nodded.

"So you wanna..?" I nodded again.

Eventually our clothes were off. Jake was about to enter me then my phone rang.

The drug in me is you and I'm so high on misery, can't you see?

I smirked at Jake. I got up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jenny,  it's Avan!" Avan is my agent.

"Oh! Hey Avan," I looked at Jake and he had puppy eyes, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to call you to tell you... You have a photo shoot!" I screamed and Jake looked at me confused.

"Really?! With what?"

"It's a bikini shoot with Eva Marie from WWE"

"I LOVE WWE!"

"Good. It's on Tuesday at 3"

"Great! Thank you!" I smiled and jumped on Jake and started kissing him. "I'm gonna do a photo shoot with Eva Marie from WWE!" I screamed.

"Who is that?"

"It's only a WWE Diva!" he nodded.

"What if we become friends and then gets mr signed with WWE and makes a meeting with Vince McMaho?!" I screeched.

And I just rambled on and on about what might happen. I think Jake fell asleep. Oh well!

------------------------------------------Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating I was just unsure if I should or shouldn't continue writing this story so again I apologize.